Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lone Protester--One Mad American

I was on a radio program last night and the subject was, what else, but illegal immigration. One of the announcers said that maybe we should start boycotting Wal-mart because of the way that they cater to the open borders crowd. I responded that I have no choice but to boycott Wal-mart because the few dollars that I have left must be saved for my family’s bills. We don’t have the luxury anymore of going out to eat or to simply buy a book or magazine. Hell, it is hard for me to find the gas money for my truck so I can go out to try to find work.
    Work that isn’t there anymore, because the Hispanics’ have stolen most of it with the complicity of the employers’ that are so willing to give it to them. Can anybody possibly imagine the frustration I feel when a contractor uses no one but illegal competition to do their work? Can you feel my anger when I cannot get any more work from the 150 contractors’ I used to do work for? What about the helplessness I feel when my daughter asks me if she can have a toy, or just to go to MacDonald’s for a kids’ meal? I have never experienced this level of frustration and anger and helplessness.
    But there are some things that I can depend upon, one is to be called a racist because of the position I find myself in. That is a given. Yes sir, I can always rely on people that don’t have the slightest idea of what is happening to demean me even further by calling me names. And the only thing I am trying to do is to save my business and support my family. I would like to take them with me one day while I am looking for work at all the jobsites. Maybe it would wake them up to see how many Hispanics are hard at work building houses, and hardly any Americans are around. Like me, it would make them think that they are in Mexico and not in America anymore. Just yesterday, my son comes by and asks if he can borrow the money for his car payment. I had to tell him no because I am three months behind on mine. I am two months behind on my house payments. In fact every bill I have is late.
    And for all of this I have a few people to thank, my president for allowing so many people to break into my country and to use the excuse that they are here to do jobs that Americans’ will not do. I have Gov. Sanford and our state legislature to thank for closing their eyes to the problem. I would also like to thank Mayor Bob Coble of Columbia for his tireless efforts in reaching out to the local Hispanic community. Also Sheriffs’ Lott and Metz for their inability to enforce the laws they swore to uphold but aren’t doing. And for saying that most of the Hispanics’ in the Columbia area are legal. And last, but certainly not least I want to thank my infamous senator, Lindsey Graham for calling me a racist and a bigot and for his inaction on doing anything about the situation. To all of you I say, I hope and pray that this is the last term the citizens’ of this great state will allow you. In my book every one of you is worthless and useless.
    And what do I get for my efforts to bring attention to my problem? I get arrested and jailed. I get treated like a common criminal and have the distinct privilege of being tried before a jury of my peers for the horrible crime of protesting being run out of business by illegal competition. Now do you wonder why I am so angry?

So what can WE do to help this man find work?

Is there any loyal American who will hire this American? What can WE do to help this man find work?
    We the People. You the Invader

Banned
    I feel your pain, loneprotester. I've been in the trades all my life and know what you're talking about. I recently moved to Arizona and found that drywall pays the exact same wage (piecework) now as it did in 1978, and most contractors don't have a single English speaker on the jobsites.

Thankfully I was able to find a job in the commercial sector after several weeks of searching. Of course, it pays the same $14/hour I was making in 1995 doing this job, but it beats not working at all.

Arizona's employer sanctions law is going into effect Jan. 1, 2008, so I expect we'll see jobs more plentiful and wages finally rising. You might consider getting out from under the weight of Senor Graham & Co. and heading West, at least as far as Georgia, who's laws are causing LOTS of illegals to head for the Carolinas.

Good luck, man.

I also feel for you as this is similar to what IT people experienced in the early years of this century. Bills unpaid and unpayable, homes lost, down and out, the target of all sorts of criticism, and there were more suicides than Kevin Flannagan. And every year they kept bringing in tens to hundreds of thousands of foreign workers to replace us, all the while shouting shortage. You need to find some sort of stop-loss job, but you know that. My career didn't come back either, I'm just treading water now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It will not be just these mentioned professions, it will be many more, even affecting many who are pushing for "open borders." Many of these individuals do not realize that their jobs are expendable due to the language issue and the cultural sensitivity that will be required of people seeking jobs and of those currently holding jobs. You will not be safe as a a teacher, a firefighter, a nurse, and the list will grow of those being forced out of work due to the pandering to illegal aliens and to the desire to communicate with this audience. Those catering to the groups, many based on the Spanish language will cast aside anyone who cannot garner results for their mission.

Your story loneprotestor and your pleadings cement this idea of the displacement of the American worker and the risk it poses to so many who have not yet been touched in their professions. The middle class and their lives are being openly targeted by these actions and what ignorance it is to destroy so many. What is going to happen as mortgages fail even more, autos cannot be purchased or paid for, families fall apart due to the trauma, individuals questions their value and feel helpless just as the loneprotester describes.

To hear your cries for help, for understanding, for a solution, touch us all as we know your anguish is at times unbearable.

God be with you to help sustain you and your family.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It will not be just these mentioned professions, it will be many more, even affecting many who are pushing for "open borders." Many of these individuals do not realize that their jobs are expendable due to the language issue and the cultural sensitivity that will be required of people seeking jobs and of those currently holding jobs. You will not be safe as a a teacher, a firefighter, a nurse, and the list will grow of those being forced out of work due to the pandering to illegal aliens and to the desire to communicate with this audience. Those catering to the groups, many based on the Spanish language will cast aside anyone who cannot garner results for their mission.
    Amen Georgiapeach. Already seeing it here. We have a shortage of teachers but they only want to hire hispanics and Spanish speakers. Posted yesterday for a uniform washing company who needed laundry sorter and uniform inspector.....Spanish mandatory. Sad thing is even when people speak Spanish.....they still find a way to say it's not good enough. I've had friends loose their jobs because they didn't speak Spanish. One was a travel agent. Been doing it for 40 years. They hold jobs waiting for hispanics when there are tons of other people needing the job. Every single thing I or my husband is qualified to do is "must speak Spanish" now. I don't care if it's a public job or even a darn laundry sorter......makes me angry as all get out.

I appreciate everybody's offer of support. I am not looking for your sympathy though, I am looking to make you angry like I am. Then you pass it on to your friends as they will. An entire way of life is changing in front of me and I don't like it one bit. And especially I don't like not being permitted to have a say in it. But we do, this is our country and how in the hell can people that broke our laws to come here tell us what to do.
    Almost every politician sickens me, they have no backbone. Where is the one that told the latin congress in LA last week to get the hell out of our country? Where is the one that told Fox and Calderon to fix the travesty that their country is and to leave ours alone. I don't remember reading about one, did you?

Once the Hispanics get into the job, whatever it is and in a position of power, they only hire Hispanics. Theres no hope for anyone else. Their is no sharing. Its Hispanics only after that. [MOD EDIT] The nation is being lulled into a sense of well being and that everything if fine by the Media, I hear it every day. Most of the TV stations news programs are pro illegal immigration. Its blatant. [MOD EDIT] It has caused me to have a great distaste for anything Hispanic. People in favor of this trend must be voted out of office. We need people in office who will work to save our way of life. Not give it all away.

Please accept our thoughts as compassion for a fellow American. Many are facing the same potential situation as you loneprotester. You are right that people need to become outraged, frustrated, etc. enough to ACT and your true life story unfolding before us and for those who come across Alipac will spur others on to action I know.

Thank you and know that others are experiencing within themselves the feelings you express and they are sharing in your distress as well.

Psalm 32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Amen Georgiapeach. Already seeing it here. We have a shortage of teachers but they only want to hire hispanics and Spanish speakers. Posted yesterday for a uniform washing company who needed laundry sorter and uniform inspector.....Spanish mandatory. Sad thing is even when people speak Spanish.....they still find a way to say it's not good enough. I've had friends loose their jobs because they didn't speak Spanish. One was a travel agent. Been doing it for 40 years. They hold jobs waiting for hispanics when there are tons of other people needing the job. Every single thing I or my husband is qualified to do is "must speak Spanish" now. I don't care if it's a public job or even a darn laundry sorter......makes me angry as all get out.
    Crazybird, under the 1964 Civil Rights Act, it appears on the face of it that you have ample cause for multiple lawsuits for damages as a result of discrimination on the basis of "national origin."
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast