Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I thank everyone for their compassion, now give me your anger. What I want is my business back and the people that are breaking our laws to pay a price, and I mean the employers, I want to see them handcuffed just like I was and taken to jail. I want justice!

I already am angry, and I will never forget the sinking feeling that came over me when I realized what was happening in my profession, and how many more of them there are then us, and how close they are to our elected leaders. I look for ways to fight, often covertly. I'm in a discussion with an influential writer right now, in fact. I have an education and that's one of the weapons I use. I'm also semi-good at finding out things on the internet. Grass roots activism, talk radio and the internet, are the big news items of this century and have made a dent in the agenda of the powers that be. I'm researching how to use these tools even better to challenge and upset the managed consensus that allows situations like yours and mine to happen right out in broad daylight under everyone's nose. I also donate money when I can, have collected signatures, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.goupstate.com/article/200710 ... 051/NEWS01

Do you live near any of these meetings. Could be another way to get the word out?
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Quote Originally Posted by usatime
    http://www.goupstate.com/article/20071009/NEWS/710090323/1051/NEWS01

Do you live near any of these meetings. Could be another way to get the word out?
    I know some of the people that was there. I emailed Senator Ritchie today asking to be able to speak at the meeting in Charleston, SC on Oct 23rd. Haven't received a reply yet,

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    It will not be just these mentioned professions, it will be many more, even affecting many who are pushing for "open borders." Many of these individuals do not realize that their jobs are expendable due to the language issue and the cultural sensitivity that will be required of people seeking jobs and of those currently holding jobs. You will not be safe as a a teacher, a firefighter, a nurse, and the list will grow of those being forced out of work due to the pandering to illegal aliens and to the desire to communicate with this audience. Those catering to the groups, many based on the Spanish language will cast aside anyone who cannot garner results for their mission.

Your story loneprotestor and your pleadings cement this idea of the displacement of the American worker and the risk it poses to so many who have not yet been touched in their professions. The middle class and their lives are being openly targeted by these actions and what ignorance it is to destroy so many. What is going to happen as mortgages fail even more, autos cannot be purchased or paid for, families fall apart due to the trauma, individuals questions their value and feel helpless just as the loneprotester describes.

To hear your cries for help, for understanding, for a solution, touch us all as we know your anguish is at times unbearable.

God be with you to help sustain you and your family.

Jeremiah 29:11

My cries are anger, I watch those worthless people in Washington bend over backwards for criminals who invade my country, amnesty, Farmworkers, Dream act etc, but damn the American worker. their response is that they don't need me, so I am forced to get the hell out of the way for the new work force.

Hopefully something will happen soon that will change your situation loneprotester.

I keep wondering how so many people can pick up or hire individuals that they have no clue as to their real identities or how many identities they may possess. These contractors or homeowners and others just pick up people off of the street. They have no idea of their intentions. These could be murderers, rapists, thieves, etc. and so many take them unchecked, without thought of the possibility of risk to their families and others.

I have watched several of the YOUTUBE videos of day labor sites and cannot believe the women who will pull up and then drive off with the illegal aliens. I always think of prostitution as the drivers pull up, the illegals come to the window, the negotiation takes place, and the individuals drive off to complete the transaction.

I don't understand that thinking.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hopefully something will happen soon that will change your situation loneprotester.

I keep wondering how so many people can pick up or hire individuals that they have no clue as to their real identities or how many identities they may possess. These contractors or homeowners and others just pick up people off of the street. They have no idea of their intentions. These could be murderers, rapists, thieves, etc. and so many take them unchecked, without thought of the possibility of risk to their families and others.

I have watched several of the YOUTUBE videos of day labor sites and cannot believe the women who will pull up and then drive off with the illegal aliens. I always think of prostitution as the drivers pull up, the illegals come to the window, the negotiation takes place, and the individuals drive off to complete the transaction.

Psalm 91

You are so right! I even changed pest control companies because they changed service men so frequently. It is scary to think that someone who is hired for casual labor is actually casing your house and weighing your vulnerabilities.

Psalm 91

I hope that whatever it is comes soon, but one bright spot I was emailed this morning about is that the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that an officer who arrested a man for cursing violated that man's right to free speech. the 3 judges wrote that "It cannot be seriously contended that any reasonable peace officer or citizen, for that matter, would believe that mild profanity while peacefully advocating a political position could constitute a criminal act". The man is now suing for violation of his first and fourth amendment rights.

Sending a smile your way loneprotester. Hope that ruling will help you and that you and your family have a good week.

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12