Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lone Protester- Wake Up South Carolina!

Lone Protester- Wake Up South Carolina 02/29/08

I can remember when my trial started and the judge said that my case would be about nothing but about whether I said a curse word or not. He said that illegal immigration would have nothing to do with it. Now, I do not have one of those fine legal minds that can parse all the ins and outs of legal technicalities, but I can connect the dots, just like I did when I was a kid. When my business started hitting the skids I identified the problem immediately. It was because of the massive numbers of illegal aliens being hired by companies in the construction industry. That was the magnet that was drawing all the illegals into South Carolina. And that was why and what I protested. And that is why I was arrested. So how could my trial not be about that?

I have it figured out. These people, our leaders, are scared to touch the subject. Just like that judge was. All these so-called leaders of ours are so politically correct that they will stay away from it because they do not know what to do. They are actually afraid to make a decision. The judge that presided over my case gave me the impression that he was scared of anything that had to do with illegal aliens. Why? He’s a judge, for God’s sake, he doesn’t have to be scared of anything. Why couldn’t he keep the political correctness out of my trial and come to the conclusion like me, and my lawyer and the 18 people there supporting me, and the jury, that illegal immigration had everything to do with what I did?

It makes me real angry, is what it does. Mayor Bob Coble of Columbia tries, instead to reach out to them, to let them know that public housing is there for them, that social services is waiting to give them support, courtesy of the taxpayers of South Carolina. That our WIC program is ready and waiting for their needs courtesy of the taxpayers of South Carolina. Law enforcement agencies in this state, in my opinion are the next thing to useless when it comes to enforcing our laws dealing with illegal aliens and their employers. For instance, this morning, I am working in an upscale subdivision in Columbia. On the house next to mine are nine Hispanics hard at work, roofing a new house. I watch this city cop drive through the neighborhood three times without stopping and investigating. I reckon he must have been wearing rose colored sun glasses, just like Mayor Coble does when it comes to illegal aliens and their employers.

And that is the problem. That is why I am almost out of business. It makes me so mad that I just want to go outside and shout to the heavens at the top of my lungs. PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR THE CITIZENS OF THIS STATE INSTEAD OF A BUNCH OF LAWBREAKING CRIMINALS! God, I am so angry! Does anybody want to guess what work that I have done the past two weeks? Give up? Well, I will tell you, in the past two weeks I have been on a total of 17 houses. Want to guess why? It is because of the people that are running me out of business, you know, the ones that are here to do the jobs that Americans will not do. Instead of the professional copper work that I used to do, I am demoted to repairing substandard work, leaks, etc that those fellows do, under the criminal guidance of the Americans that are employing them. I have actually went back on 17 homes to fix the mess of the people that are running me out of business! Can I get any clearer than that? Does it make any sense to you?

And I am fed up. Why in the hell should I be voting for people that don’t give a damn for people like me? Why in the hell won’t our cops enforce our laws instead of giving some lame excuse about not being able to ask an employer if he is employing illegal aliens? Why in the hell won’t Mayor Coble get off his sorry ass and put his citizens first instead of trying to get a bunch of illegal aliens that broke into our country and state, free housing and social services? Why in the hell won’t Senator Lindsey Graham get off his behind and put South Carolina businessmen first instead of the criminals that are employing all the illegal aliens that are flooding our state? In his case I know why, it is because he is too busy being John McCain’s shadow. In his eyes I am a racist and a bigot, so I deserve to go out of business.

Can you feel my anger? Well, let me tell you, in the 24 hours after my trial last Wednesday, I got over 3200 letters from people that are just as mad as I am. They were from every state in this country. I was just overwhelmed with people offering their support. I felt their anger too because their politicians are just as weak kneed as South Carolina’s are. This problem is nationwide, and it needs to be dealt with. There is so much anger and dissatisfaction out there.

I want to end this with a reminder to everyone out there, the US Constitution begins with “We The Peopleâ€

Thank you once again for your very insightful outreach to another state in need of furthering more security to it's communities!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

I work on houses that a company (garcia's painting) that paints a lot of houses that I work on.I work on windows of some of the hosues that I cannot open wuith a crowbar after I comelater.Let me say that I have no connection with this paint company.Many homeowners are suprised that Know who worked on thier house before me(they also do shotty repair work).I have learned they offer 2 prices -one for check and 500$ or more for cash.I do not know about you but I will take the extra 5 minutes to deposit check -I have seen them paint houses next door(owner is not there) and it begins to rain but they continue to paint unless it begins to rain heavy.I also observe another trend.American company gets job,then sends subcontracted sub company of illegals to do job-I go over an talk to the one guy who know english and act like I want him to work on my house and they explain the situation than they work through him (even though ,he never even comes to sight.Last year oak ridge builders were building house near me-I talked to the owner who tells me his only employees are himself and son -he hires a huge family of guatemalans to do the brick work(he thinks I am proamnsety,etc)I come to see them in action-about 30 -men and a few women-some looked to be as young as 8 years old to 75 -throwing bricks,moving like a machine or people did 100 years ago -e subs out all of his labor -even the wives of illegals do the cleanup of inside,the last thing before putting on the market.Funny,my cousin cleaned construction houses for about 10 years at about 400.00 a house,give or take upon its size.She now is no longer in business because illegals have taken it over.