Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lone Protester- Wish Me Luck Everybody, Today is the Day

I am due in court again this morning at 800 am. After almost 8 months and 6 tries in court to have my case heard and countless nights of lost sleep and worries. Oh, I forgot one other important thing, I don't have any work lined up either. And that's the biggie because I cannot support my family. Thanks to the people that are running our justice system and the criminals employing the illegals here. And one of them will be in the court room this morning trying to look like he is the aggrieved party.

But I am going to win it one way or the other. Wish me luck. I will let everyone know how it turns out.

Good luck and stay strong. My best wishes are with you.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

I wish you all the best. You are going to win this. When you do remember it is a win for us all. Stay strong, Bless you.

Please let us know, and God be with you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good luck friend, our prayers are with you and your family!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!