Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs 8-28-06 coverage of Maywood protest (?)

From CNN (www.LouDobbs.com) web site
    (see 2nd paragraph):

AIRS: 6-7 p.m. ET Monday-Friday
    Back of the Bus
    Back of the Bus

We'll bring you the latest developments on the allegations of racism in a Louisiana school district.

Then, we'll have a special report on the violent clashes in U.S. cities between border security activists and pro-amnesty groups.

Also, producer David Bossie tells us about his new documentary film, "Border War: The Battle Over Illegal Immigration".

Plus, National Republican Congressional Committee Chairman Rep. Tom Reynolds, R-New York, takes issue with the comments Rep. Rahm Emanuel, D-Illinois, made on this program about the Republican Party. He joins us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Some SOS members say they are going to email Lou Dobbs about this, but this is not the full tactic that was employed in the past when ALIPAC handled the national release regarding the billboards in LA.

I have made an offer for us to do the release nationally, but only if we hear back from their leaders on the idea.

Will keep you posted.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dobbs is on vacation but they did do the story and covered it reasonably well at least from my point of view from someone who wasn't there. First of all showed the Mexican flag from the Post Office. They also showed all the hate filled signs from the other side and pointed out how it was only the pro illegal immigration side being racist. The only thing they didn't seem to touch on were the injuries and vandalism.

Once again Thank God for Dobbs and crew!

Edited to add: That is not to say it couldn't have a been a stronger story. IMO the attacks and the flag ordeal is no small matter.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Again, SaveOurState.org has captured on film what all Americans need to see as soon as possible.

I hope it receives broader coverage.

W

I like Kitty Pilgrim as a reporter, but she lacks the passion that Lou has for the American's middle class. When Lou is away, the show is just not the same even though the same topics are reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    I like Kitty Pilgrim as a reporter, but she lacks the passion that Lou has for the American's middle class. When Lou is away, the show is just not the same even though the same topics are reported.
    I agree but then Lou Dobbs is one in a million. As for any coverage regarding the Maywood march. I've been watching since Saturday evening and for whatever reason none of the other cable stations (nor my locals stations in Chicago) have made any mention.

I guess there will have to be a blood bath in the streets of America before they cover something besides the politicians back peddling on their positions with regard to the Invasion of Iraq.