Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    I don't believe he would deport any of the illegals, but I do believe he would take away EVERY SINGLE MAGNET AND COME AGAINST EMPLOYERS especially, that draw them here. Would get us out of all these CORRUPT trade agreements that hurt ALL of us!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is Lou's stance "attrition through enforcement" and it is not deporting anyone so he was telling the truth.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Rush said the same thing following Obama's comments. He said 'I have never said we need to round up all the illegals and deport them'. This is when he demanded an apology from Obama.

I think this mentality still exists - how it is impossible to round everyone up and deport them. Lou and Rush and others on talk radio need to start stressing 'attrition through enforcement' and show/explain examples of how it is working. That is much more realistic and really gives me hope that we can one day have most of them out of here.

Hey Obama, Eisenhower managed to deport all illegals through Operation Wetback, so don't ever try to tell America that we can't do it. You don't deserve to even be considered a candidate for the highest office in the United States, but you might win in Mexico.

MW
    Attrition through enforcement will not work on every illegal immigrant in the country, especially those who have purposely came to prey on Americans. Regardless of what the news media would have you believe, not all illegals enter America to work hard for the sole purpose of supporting their families. Many do come here with criminal intent. Those folks will have to be physically deported because they won't go home on their own. Attrition through enforcement is great and I full support it. However, I'm not naive enough to believe every illegal in the country is going to pack their bags just because they can't get a job at Purdue or Tyson. Many will, but not all. IMHO, it's going to take a combination of attrition through enforcement, forced deportation, and border security to get where we need to be.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12