Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Re: Lou Dobbs has lost his mind !

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    I just caught the last part of Lou Dobbs on fox... He said that since we have 13% of our houses vacant In the United States,why not let the Japanese that have been displaced from their homes "IMMIGRATE" here and move In WOW That will certainly solve EVERYTHING
    I wonder how much the big banks paid Lou Dobbs to push the idea for the U.S. Tax Payer to pay for the forclosed homes that were REPOSSESSED from Americans to put other countries citizens in

Works real good for Big Banks to push thier bad bet Housing onto the U.S.Tax Payers back once again
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou Dobbs is a TRAITOR to our cause!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Lou Dobbs is a TRAITOR to our cause!!
    Yes he Is

Dobbs used the issue of ilegal immigration to make money and is not really opposed to amnesty.

Good idea!

The best thing about allowing displaced Japanese to immigrate to the USA is that very few of them will. They are proud of their national culture and would rather relocate in Japan or rebuild then emigrate.

The once-we-thought-terrific Lou Dobbs is in reality nothing but a rambling screw-ball.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    and whos going to pay for it

how are they going to pay for it unless they take more American jobs

I have sympathy for the Japenese but not for this plan if its going to be tax payers foot the bill to bail out corrupt banks that take repo'd homes from U.S. Citizens for others to live in

and What ... "You want me to pay for it while Americans are homelessThe Big Banks, the NEOCON's / NEOLIB's can go pound sand

there are 186 other countres out there and the last time I checked.. we were Dirt Broke
    I have to agree with Airborne on this one, though I do say that I prefer legal Asians immigrants to many others. But we have no room or ability to take care of hundreds of thousands of our own yet alone people from a country half a world away.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Pisces_2010
    If Japaneses are suffering and need homes after the quake almost destroyed Japan, I would also welcome them with open arms, because I know they will return to their Country once all is reconstructed.
    The truth of the matter is, Japanese are not such a generous culture when it comes to non-Japanese. I have several, personal first hand experiences with this. I'm not so sure that they would return the favor if we were the ones in need.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    maybe I should remind people that we have RECORD HOMELESS in AMERICA

and a ........... RECORD NUMBER OF VETERANS THAT ARE HOMELESS

Is someone going to Stand Up for them Also ... they like living in doors as well

AMERICAN's LOVE TO FOLLOW NEOCON's LIKE LOU DOBB's for some off the wall reason

I guess we just say to hell with Americans altogether while they live in Tent Cities and move more unemployeed people to America

Well said....

Get real who is standing up for the displaced American Worker in this country ???? Now you want someone to just take their houses????All of a sudden some jackass illegal lover by the name of DOBBS thinks we need more, thousands are unemployed in this country...Wake up America if you don't stand up for yourself..no one else will!!!

Kathyet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12