Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs Quickvote tonight

Do you believe that the United States should permit the WTO to direct U.S. immigration policy?

Yes 2%

No 98%

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

deleted
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Yes - 3% - 118 votes

NO - 97% - 4121 votes

Total 4239

So glad to see Lou picking up on the World Trade Organization (WTO)!!

Way to go Lou, help us educate the folks, and we will prevail in saving our nation and ending illegal immigration.

Lou, if you check our sites, please dig deeper into the powers of the WTO...under the Free Trade Agreements, the 38 I believe that we now have in effect.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy, did you watch "The Situation Room" after Lou ? Been trying to find out who the Senator was that was talking about the Bird Flu Pandemic. Want to get a copy of it..
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I missed it, Charles, sorry. Maybe it will re-rerun this evening. If it does, I'll let you know.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have read allot into the WTO but i haven’t heard anything about them trying to control our immigration policy. If they can do that what stops them doing anything, others will dictate the United States. We will no longer have sovereignty. This cant happen and if it does were does constitutional rights go?

P

Pro--the World Trade Organization has been given the authority to manage immigration by its members which includes the United States under this President and this Congress.

In addition, this President and this U S Congress have transferred power over trade between the US and the nations involved in 38 Free Trade Agreements to the World Trade Organization which allows members to challenge any domestic or public law should it present an UNFAIR BARRIER TO TRADE. These challenges are decided not by our courts, our constitution or our elected representatives, but by .... you guessed it, the WTO.

It's grim. Very very grim.

Where do our rights go? Up in smoke. They will look pretty on the 4th of July but will not exist in reality. We are but a very brief time away from total rule and governance by the World Trade Organization and the United Nations both of which are ruled by the Globalists.

It's about a handful of people who want the power to rule the world for money, the well-established most dangerous most hideous objective of human history.