Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"In order for the immigration system to have any integrity, the laws have to be enforceable," Raimondi said. "We aren't going to be influenced by public sentiment. We are going to be influenced by enforcing the immigration laws."
    PROVE IT!

bb in a minute after I digest what I have just read. Off the top of my head I can see bleeding hearts weeping due to something I read somewhere recently. IF they are deported for being here illegally there are circumstances where they can never return again.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Gutierrez will ask the Department of Homeland Security to suspend all deportations to give Congress time to pass a legalization bill, the congressman's spokesman Scott Frotman said. Frotman said it does not make sense to deport illegal immigrants "because these are people who would ultimately be affected by the law."
    Yup.......outstanding example of a Congressman watching out for AMERICA
    Like how you highlighed that in red 2nd. I'm seeing red right now. This is outrageous! We do have laws now. Just because so many aren't enforcing them doesn't mean a judge, of all people, shouldn't follow them too. This is insane!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We cannot suspend deportations as most of these people are criminals and the rest are in this country illegally. We cannot keep them here in this country on the chance that they may get amnesty. Ship them back and let them enter the country legally.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I used think each day it couldn't get any worse. Boy was I wrong.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12