Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs reports on LA billboard

If you are in MST or PST, you can still catch Lou Dobbs. He showed a short clip of the LA billboard ... the story on the front page that ALIPAC broke yesterday.

I didn't catch the comments as I'd turned away from the t.v. and when I looked back I was very pleasantly surprised to see a photo of the billboard but, as I said, I didn't catch Lou's comments.

OK ... who wrote to Dobbs? Must be his biggest fans, Charlesoakisland and AuntB.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

LOU DOBBS FOR PRESIDENT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    LOU DOBBS FOR PRESIDENT
    CHARLESOAKISLAND FOR VICE PRESIDENT!

Maybe with your experience though, you'd be better suited to Homeland Security and I'm sure you'd shut those borders down.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Lou also interviewed a lady that said La Raza is racist and they hate Americans. She was an Hispanic, too!!! She was great but I didn't get her name.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Lou also interviewed a lady that said La Raza is racist and they hate Americans. She was an Hispanic, too!!! She was great but I didn't get her name.
    Occutegirl who posts her knows her. Her name is Lupe ????? You can find her picture over in the pictures section in the thread regarding the Wells Fargo Bank protest.

Trust me, La raza is racist. Most non-mexican latins or educated mexicans would agree. I know I do. All they do at the colleges is distract the mestizo or indian kids from their studies with all their racial identity crap. In most south american nations race is not even an issue. If there were to be groups like that in south america, they would be known as TRASH.

I was very surprised to see that latina on Lou Dobbs. It is about time some of the good latin americans are trying to expose these racist brain washers. You should see the way they try to brainwash illegals into thinking or recalling that they have been so-called victimized. Reminds me a lot of the communist movement in Chile. Oh, but then again we had Pinochet to deal with those types. Now, they are no longer a problem there. I am not saying that the united states should use pinochet like methods of disposing of these groups but they definitely should be exposed not just on american television but on latin television as well. Actually though, even in mexico, la mecha is not heard of there or in any part of latin america. Then again, think about it, most of the people still left and not running from mexico are the rich elite. MOst of mexico's poor uneducated are here.

The ones that are here will have to go home to their country of origin. There is no other solution to this problem. But that will take time to work out. For now, the flow needs to stop. They are pouring in as we write. Hannity had satellite photos, a steady stream all day every day into the United States at this one point and there are hundreds of spots on the border.

It is numbing, how outrageous this is.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lou Dobbs

He just showed the billboard live and said something to the affect that citizens of Los Angeles may be confused when they see it. And a few other things.

Then he talked about how much money illegal aliens are costing hospitals in California and then mentioned other states. Very powerful. Wish we could get a transcript and post it here!

He's just about to talk to 2 senators and the woman who "agrees with everything our President is doing" but doesn't want anything regarding limitation of illegal aliens touched.

It's 11:38 PM here. Tune in if you can!

Watchman

CHARLESOAKISLAND FOR VICE PRESIDENT!

Maybe with your experience though, you'd be better suited to Homeland Security and I'm sure you'd shut those borders down.
    You cannot have him! We're keeping him here if he'll stay. He lives less than an hour from me and I feel much safer knowing he is there.

Let me know if you are going to Greenville tomorrow, Charlesoakisland. I'm outside Wilmington and would like to go, too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast