Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dobbs

Lupe Moreno of Latinos Against Illegal Immigration is giving them you know what on the Dobbs show. She is against them big time. Says she was born here and that they are calling her racist!

Says the Hispanics do not wish to discuss the fact that Latinos are here!

good12me,

Dobbs must have gotten his information from ALIPAC because he used the exact wording from William's original title .. Los Angeles "annexed"
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Gotta love it!

I noticed that! He also read an email from what someone posted on our Forums. A man from Alaska said: There is only one right that illegal immigrants are entitled to in the United States and that right is deportation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Billboard Ad photo action was a great effort people. Even my Mom called from Virginia to tell me to turn on to Lou--she listened to Lupe Morenos and the whole Lou show, which she rarely watches--She said, GO LOU, now I'm going to watch his show every day. I told her he's been beating this drum every day for a year....but all the elites on his show were a waste of time. I wrote him and told him that until he started interviewing normal people instead of these arrogant "nut jobs", he wasn't ever going to get anywhere with his mission listening to that pack of liars.

It is the effort of organizations like ALIPAC and Fair and Numbers USA that give us ordinary people a chance to speak; write; research and post; fax and e-mail...that will save our nation.

Great Work Today Everyone!!!

And God Bless the Minutemen that Gave us Both Awareness and Hope that this mission will be accomplished.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12