Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs tonight Broken Borders And Quick Vote Tonight

Do you believe the Native American community has the right to prevent the National Guard from patrolling a section of our southern border with Mexico?

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/

commission is warning America to overhaul its entire education system before cheap foreign labor markets destroy what's left of our middle class. The commission's vice chairman, Marc Tucker, join us.

Then, the United States says it's fed up with China's unfair trade practices, but will our government do anything to fight back? We'll have a special report.

Plus, Mark Lauritsen, the International vice president of the United Food and Commercial Workers Union, is condemning the massive immigration raids on U.S. meatpacking plants. He joins us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do you believe the Native American community has the right to prevent the National Guard from patrolling a section of our southern border with Mexico?

Yes 13%

No 87%
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lou is eating this fool alive. I love it, sure hope yall are watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    I guess your talking about that worthless piece of what should be called a Union leader. That was great, Ole Lou slammed him to the floor. That is what I like to see, Lou calling them out and not sugar coating anything
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    I guess your talking about that worthless piece of what should be called a Union leader. That was great, Ole Lou slammed him to the floor. That is what I like to see, Lou calling them out and not sugar coating anything
    Yes sir he did a number on him.

MW
    Is it possible the community is profiting from smuggling activities on the reservation (drugs & people)? That would certainly explain their reluctance in having outsiders nosing around.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn