Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Story now at 4:18pm PT

Showing the map as background graphic...

Overview..
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Interview Prof. George Grayson of W & M college

Playing a recorded message from Absolut to callers in on the subject.

Replaying the standard PR dribble from the printed message earlier...

Mentioned the Pernod Ricard purchase,

Mentioned LATimes Poll (overwhelmingly disapproval)

Mentions 316 pages from the blog on LA times - has printed pages to show it too - it's about 2-3 inches thick of printed computer paper

Casey said the word 'Absolutely' and Lou caught him on it, -it was funny

Now mentioning now many times they've mentioned the Reconquista movement on the show in the past, dispelling criticism of SPLC and other groups...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now, airing story about Bill Gates/H-1b/change in Administrative Rules regarding allowing longer length of time window for STEM graduates after graduation (now, extended up to 2 years)

Story by Bill Tucker; Lou invited Gator to come on his show and talk about it.

Outstanding Show

Yes, I agree jim.

For others that are curious, look for the show transcripts posted here in the next 12 hours or so:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ldt.html

It was a good show today with 2 or 3 very good stories - coverage of Absolut, Bill Gates / IT workers story, etc.

Glad Lou Dobbs gets this news out to all.

Oh well, I guess I can kiss any hope of using my physics and materials engineering degrees goodbye. I'm one of those dumb Americans they can't seem to find. You know, the kind that invented all this technology we're too stupid to run.
    I'm declaring bankruptcy tomorrow. This is not a joke. I never thought it would come to this, after so many people have thought my ideas are innovative and healthy for the environment. I truly never thought this would happen to me. Wish me luck on my food stamp and rent assistance application next Monday - I have to compete with illegals for social services, and foreigners for jobs. I can't take on the world by myself. Intelligence and hard work don't matter anymore, if you're American. Why should I expect Bill Gates to respect Americans with college degrees? After all, he couldn't do it. Neither could those politicians who sold me out.

Great segment on Glen Beck tonight. Talks about Reconquista and Absolut ad. Scary stuff!! Going to watch it again later! You just HAVE to see the bozo that he was interviewing from San Francisco. That city has turned into the biggest joke that one can imagine. Complete with clowns like Gavin Newsom! Can't wait for the total economic and social collapse of this once great city. Sad.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12