Brace yourself. He will make a come back and get re-elected if we don't keep reminding "the other half" how incompetent he is. He's this century's jive-talking turkey if you ask me and all the liberals and dems are falling for him. We have to keep bringing to light the truth of these ridiculous bills the Demos keep bringing up. They look decent on the surface and the more you dig the more crap you keep finding from payouts to amnesties.

I think the biggest fight is coming in 2011. Stay alert. Don't get comfortable just because republicans seem to have a little bit of a grip. They are as full of it as dems.
I believe you are quite right. When compared to Jimmy Carter, Carter was asked by Paul Volker (I think it was Volker) the fed chief after Carter won election if he wanted to take the hit now (interest rates going up) or wait til latter. Carter opted despite much pressure from many insiders to put off the hikes. As a result the downturn occurred in the middle of Carter's admin. and left no time to respond come re-election time.

Wonder Boy has the advantage of the economy hitting the skids on the way in. Any upticks will be a victory.