Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My staff and I have led the fight to help immigrants with a wide range of concerns facing newcomers to our country. In Chicago, my office has held citizenship workshops, helping over 30,000 people take the first steps towards citizenship. If you have questions about any aspects of becoming a citizen or other immigration concerns, please contact my offices at any time.
    So gutierrez has aided and abetted some 30,000 illegals in this country! Interesting...Is gutierrez going to be making a personal apperance at each one of these stops across the country? If so, I would like to know who's paying for this? He better not be billing this as travel for official business!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    My staff and I have led the fight to help immigrants with a wide range of concerns facing newcomers to our country. In Chicago, my office has held citizenship workshops, helping over 30,000 people take the first steps towards citizenship. If you have questions about any aspects of becoming a citizen or other immigration concerns, please contact my offices at any time.
    So gutierrez has aided and abetted some 30,000 illegals in this country! Interesting...Is gutierrez going to be making a personal apperance at each one of these stops across the country? If so, I would like to know who's paying for this? He better not be billing this as travel for official business!
    Someone care to turn the jerk into ICE or the authorities?
    Aiding and abetting is human trafficing from what I've read.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

in talking to his office yesterday. the person i talked with claims that its not going to be taxpayer paid, but im not so sure i believe them. he sbeen known to be a liar before and hes probably still lying
    Now if he is helping 30K people who are legally here, i cant say that i have a problem with that, but if they are illegal,. then i gotta big problem.
    all we need now is for everyone to go to the meeting, hope he speaks english, and take a friend who is bilingual for translation

I'm sick of hearing these invaders tell us our immigration laws are broken just because they find them inconvenient!! Tough crap!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    in talking to his office yesterday. the person i talked with claims that its not going to be taxpayer paid, but im not so sure i believe them. he sbeen known to be a liar before and hes probably still lying
    Now if he is helping 30K people who are legally here, i cant say that i have a problem with that, but if they are illegal,. then i gotta big problem.
    all we need now is for everyone to go to the meeting, hope he speaks english, and take a friend who is bilingual for translation
    Yes JW...I have a difficult time believe anything that comes from the mouth of gutierrez. Certainly we would have no issues with attempting to help people who are in this country legally in becoming citizens.

But why would someone who is already here legally need the help of gutirrez in becoming a citizen? There is already a process in place for those who are here legally and want to become citizens. What do they need gutierrez for?

Gutierrez is a master at bluring the line between legal and illegal immigration in an effort to assist those who have no business being in this country. I suspect this is simply more of the same!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i think we should call these churches and tell them they need to cancel these meetings as it would be a violation of the IRS tax status

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12