Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Luis Gutierrez Amnesty Tour Stops in Atlanta

http://www.ajc.com/services/content/met ... 7&cxcat=13

3,000 rally at Latino church for immigration reform

By JAMIE GUMBRECHT
    The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Saturday, February 28, 2009

About 3,000 people gathered in a Gwinnett County church on Saturday with a message for President Barack Obama: “Si, se puede.â€

ELE

Let the Illegals advocates pay for illegals.

Let the church financially support the illegals since they want them in our country so much. The American people are tired of paying for their sorry butts. The bible tells Christians not so encourage sinners lest they become sinners. So the Church is not only breaking the laws of our country, they are in violation of God's laws.

About Luiz, we all know what side of the fence he sits on.......
    Too bad, Gutierrez doesn't do a real immigration tour and find out the impact of illegals on the American people. We all know he could care less about us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE: Yes, exactly. And take away non-profit of all churches. Isn't religion one of the greedy reason we are in this mess? War?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gutierrez is a Puerto Rican. As such he is and has been a citizen of the USA. His gratitude to America is to support the invasion of our country by people like him--Hispanics. He has no loyalty to America, only to his ethnicity.
    I was, until a month or so ago, a very active blogger. I have dropped way back since Obama was elected. I see a small number of people who are aware of the dangers we face. They come here. I see multitudes who vary from not having a clue to pro-illegal immigration support.

Most issues that face us are not issues to be resolved by voting. They are greedy American employers and a lax government.

I am temporarily easing off in participation because I believe that, just like Europe, the majority of Americans will sit on their butts until we are overrun and then it will be almost too late. BUT--being Americans--they will rise to the task. Until then--the frustration level is driving me crazy.

misterbill: We love your input and helping other newcomers to understand the dangers in our America. Our numbers are growing

misterbill: I'm sorry you're feeling discouraged. Friday's tea parties gave us an idea that a large portion of Americans are fed up with our Congress and with Obama's tactics. Just my opinion, but I think if an amnesty goes through, with unemployment at the rate it is, there will be even more marches in the streets. Take heart, the peaceful revolution has begun.

[quote]“Our patience is waning,â€
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Folks---

Folks--- the thing that arose that tells me I need a break-- Last week John Roberts== Chief judicial fool made a statement regarding a court case that an illegal alien should not get and extra two years on his sentence for stealing an ID (SSN), (the extra years are for stealing a living person's ID), because the illegal had no idea it belonged to a living person and thus meant no harm. (I believe ethat a citizen would get the extra penalty.)
    This from the supposed conservative judge chosen by NWO lover GW Bush. With that kind of thinking, we will fall way behind. Next, I discussed it with a friend who did not think it was right, but said--"who cares?". This was followed by a discussion, (which turned into an argument), with my 22 year old son, product of our liberal schools today. He proceeded to say that it should not bother me that the illegals were here, they only want to feed their families.
    This from a 22 years old who is not and has not worked for almost three years out of 4 1/2 years since he graduated high school. Sitting back on his lazy butt while Daddy and Mommy pay the bills. He just finished trade school for welding. He will soon find out the reality of illegals in the work force.

My wife came home from work and she was worried about me. She said , "Honey, you are turning into an angry old man. You need to let it go". I told her I felt I was failing my sworn duty to my country (4 years military) by not trying. She suggested taking a short hiatus and let the anger go away. I am going to try it.

I have a few health issues which add to the stress. Minor surgery coming soon.
    I am reminded of an old cartoon in which two vultures are sitting on the branch of a dying tree and one said to the other, "Patience hell, let's go kill something".

My sense of humor (and ny wife's), has kept me from going crazy.

I am an American. I love this country. When I was 18. I went off to Korea to fight for her. No stinking politician has the right to give away what I, my father, brother and cousins fought for. That is a decision to made by you brother and sister Americans, not someone who identifies himself, first and foremost as a hyphenated American. Down with Hispanic or African American. Up with American first!!!!!

Federal law should prohibit a black caucus or a Lithuanina, or any caucus for elected officials. They swear an oath to America, not their nationality or their skin coclor.

misterbill: Wishing you peace in your heart. Remember, smell the roses, blow out the candles - breath in, breath out.

Thank you for your service to our country. You're a true patriot.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Misterbill: Vacationing is not a bad thing, enjoy one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So can I use all dead relatives ID? Interesting? We Americans might need this information in the future Maybe the trouble is we need to listen to what we might need to do in the future. And it is horrible to think like this, I know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast