Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sometimes people do need to take a break misterbill so we understand.

Thank you for your service to our country and for being a member here.

Take care of yourself and hope to hear from you in the future.

So Luis is getting paid to do this?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

i feel the sames as misterbill

misterbill i understand completely where you're coming from. i did 20 years in the military and i consider myself an American first before African american heritage because it took me almost 50 years to see the big picture of this political game and what it's done and doing to our country and citizens. i feel helpless sometimes and it seems everyone i know doesn't have a clue. i lied to my wife, family and friends that i voted for obama but i didn't vote for neither one of those kooks. just to avoid argueing with them. i try to show them facts and tell them to look obamas voting record up and when i try to tell them about what illegal immigration is doing to african americans they think i'm a racist against mexicans. i love my country too misterbill and i've been watching it deteriorate right before my eyes and it angers me when i know all of this sh*** could be avoided very simply. only the American people can save themselves but how do we wake them up? whatever the plan is Alipac, i'm there and ready. count me in. peace

I am confused. Wasnt Rep. Luis Gutierrez elected by Americans to be working for Americans? Why is this man working for illegal immigrants and their countries like Mexico? Throw the bum out.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have to add my thanks for your service, misterbill. And I understand your frustration with Americans being so lackadaisical. Personally, I have ground down my molars and punched a few holes in the wallboard when everyone I talk to sits on their thumbs and grasps onto their comfortable lives without any idea it may all end one day real soon and very suddenly.
    Take care of your health, as that is more important than all the money and politics in the world.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

butterbean: Didn't this person take an oath of office to uphold?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: i feel the sames as misterbill

Quote Originally Posted by rcook
    misterbill i understand completely where you're coming from. i did 20 years in the military and i consider myself an American first before African american heritage because it took me almost 50 years to see the big picture of this political game and what it's done and doing to our country and citizens. i feel helpless sometimes and it seems everyone i know doesn't have a clue. i lied to my wife, family and friends that i voted for obama but i didn't vote for neither one of those kooks. just to avoid argueing with them. i try to show them facts and tell them to look obamas voting record up and when i try to tell them about what illegal immigration is doing to african americans they think i'm a racist against mexicans. i love my country too misterbill and i've been watching it deteriorate right before my eyes and it angers me when i know all of this sh*** could be avoided very simply. only the American people can save themselves but how do we wake them up? whatever the plan is Alipac, i'm there and ready. count me in. peace
    I just went through this with a friend of mine the other day. She asked if I was racist against mexicans. I replied that if she can prove to me that mexican, latino or illegal is a race, then I would concede that I was indeed racist. Wanting our laws to be enforced to protect American citizens of any race does not make anyone a racist. That's just the argument the open borders crowd uses to silence us. They cannot argue successfully on the facts so, like children, they use names.

I hate racism, no matter what direction it comes from, but these folks who advocate the downfall of this nation are race baiters; and, unfortunately, many Americans have fallen for it without examining the facts. If your family and friends knew how devastated the average American black has been because of this invasion, they'd change their tunes. I have many friends of all cultures and races and I have not talked to anyone who supports illegal immigration once they know the facts.

I remember when, I believe it was The Freedom Riders, went across the nation trying to alert Americans to what is happening in our nation, someone (I believe it was Frosty Woolridge) wrote about going through New Orleans and an American black man spoke with them and wanted them to tell America that he had been put out of a job by illegal aliens brought in after Katrina.

I also read something not long ago about American blacks who were being trained, or were being given, construction jobs around D.C. after some illegal aliens were taken out. Also, in ...I think it was Mississippi after a raid on an electronics plant there. Most of the Americans who were lined up after the raid to get jobs were American blacks.

What about all the racial genocide going on in California? Jamiel Shaw comes immediately to mind. Killed by an illegal alien. A young man who had his life before him, and it was looking bright! His mother had to come home from serving our nation in Iraq to bury her son. The four black kids in NJ who were brutally murdered by a gang, at least one of whom was an illegal alien...that was horrible. All musicians, all on their way to college and now all four lives ruined. Three dead; one in hiding for her own safety. None of them asked for trouble; none of them went looking for it. I'm sure a little research could turn up a boatload of American blacks killed, maimed, or out of a job because of illegal aliens. Just like you can find American whites and Americans of Hispanic descent whose lives have been dragged through the ringer as a result of this invasion. It's not about "race"...it's about this nation and it's citizens.

This stuff goes on all the time but it doesn't really seem to matter any more what race the politician is...they want to hide what is happening from Americans of all races and pit us against one another...because divided we fall. It doesn't benefit the average American of any race to be against an American of another race...that only benefits the guy who can keep the fight going. United we stand!!

This isn't about race and this isn't about one political party vs. another one. This is about our nation and her people. Period.

Our numbers are growing daily, the word is working more and more....just turn to Lou Dodds, Glenn Beck, and there are others. Let the television do the talking when your family and friends are around.

also, one thing i wanted to add is that i agree also that we need to do away with all the caucus groups in washington, i know for a fact that the so called "black caucus" is working against blacks because they are for amnesty too but sadly some black americans don't get into politics and don't even know they're being represented by a black caucus that doesn't have their best interest. i'm for everything American. we were suppose to change the world but all the world is changing America and our rouge government is letting it happen for greed and power. peace

Quote Originally Posted by rcook
    also, one thing i wanted to add is that i agree also that we need to do away with all the caucus groups in washington, i know for a fact that the so called "black caucus" is working against blacks because they are for amnesty too but sadly some black americans don't get into politics and don't even know they're being represented by a black caucus that doesn't have their best interest. i'm for everything American. we were suppose to change the world but all the world is changing America and our rouge government is letting it happen for greed and power. peace
    Believe me, there are millions upon millions of Americans who aren't being represented by our politicians and it doesn't matter what color we are and it doesn't matter what color they are. Racial/cultural caucuses shoud be done away with--I agree with you. If we're divided at the "top", it's tougher to stay united toward the "bottom".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12