Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LULAC Partnering with AARP

National Update

LULAC and AARP Partner for Divided We Fail Campaign

LULAC is continuing its national partnership with AARP with its 2009 Divided We Fail (DWF) campaign to amplify the voices of Americans who believe that health and long-term financial security are the most pressing issues facing our nation today. LULAC and AARP are bringing together public forums around the nation to continue public discussions with key stakeholders on how to best achieve reform. Please reference the upcoming AARP/LULAC Divided We Fail Public Forums; they are free and open to the public. You may obtain additional information and RSVP with Elizabeth Garcia (EGARCIA@LULAC.ORG) or 202-833-6130 ext. 14.

Wednesday, May 13th
    Olympic Theatre Banquet Hall
    6146 W. Cermak
    Cicero, IL 60804
    5:00pm - 8:00pm

TAKE ACTION TO SUPPORT COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION REFORM NOW!

Please join LULAC in our campaign to conduct in-district meetings with members of congress to urge their support for comprehensive immigration reform. We have a tremendous opportunity to help better the lives of close to 12 million immigrants and their families who seek to become full citizens of the United States. In a New York Times article published Wednesday, April 8, 2009, top Obama Administration officials acknowledged that the President plans to address the country’s immigration system this year, including looking for a pathway to legalization for immigrants seeking documentation. Now we must urge our elected representatives in Congress to support immigration reform and quickly pass legislation for the President to sign.

Take action today by meeting with your elected representative to communicate your views and urge their support for immigration reform. Please take a moment to send a letter to your elected representatives in Congress requesting a meeting by following the link below.

Garnering true comprehensive reform of our broken immigration system will not be easy, but with your action and dedication to the cause I am confident that we will succeed!

Please follow the link below to take action now!

https://secure2.convio.net/lulac/site/A ... ion&id=236

REC'D VIA EMAIL

Well, La Raza screwed up MADD, so here goes the demise of the AARP.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Well, La Raza screwed up MADD, so here goes the demise of the AARP.

Dixie
    Everyone in AARP can email and tell them they are dropping out if they team up with them.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

ELE

AARP doesn't care about seniors as they endorse illegals

I will tell everyone I know to cancel their AARP memberships. Traitors.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can imagine Lulac's sales pitch to the AARP was that "think how much cheaper it would be to have more people in this country paying taxes, and they will probably work for cheaper than any high-priced American you call for home maintenance, hire for health-care assistance, etc."
    Probably too many seniors have been looking at their investments sinking in the last few years and figuring that legal cheaper labor is desperately needed in their lives.

AARP

By Phone
    Call 1-88UR-AARP (1-888-687-2277)
    Monday - Friday
    7am - 11 pm ET
    By Mail
    Write AARP at:
    601 E Street NW
    Washington, DC 20049
    Tell them you will cancel your AARP membership

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    This is an outrageous put-up job to give amnesty to illegal aliens! I used to respect AARP but now that it's teamed up with LULAC for a Divided We Fall Campaign, I'm finished with them. AARP should have had a "Become an American" push to get Latinos to speak English and respect our citizenship laws in America instead. ARGHHHH!

And as far as "divided we fall", as a USA citizen Californian that has been overtaken by noisy, arrogant, demanding, job-taking, crime-ridden, baby-making Hispanics, I'm right on the edge of my tolerance and I almost expect the May 1 marches and the coming push for amnesty to push me into the less tolerant category.

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican

Everyone in AARP can email and tell them they are dropping out if they team up with them.
    They will certainly get a call from me tomorrow.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

AARP sold out to big business and special interests years ago, they are no longer as influental as they'd like everyone to believe.
    "

The elderly are one of the fastest rising sectors in the nation's job market and are often in direct competition with illegal aliens. There is also the matter of the declining American fertility rate which is partly caused by lower wages due to illegal alien competition. This means fewer Americans get to see their grandchildren grow up.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast