Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't know if y'all know this but every 10 years each DD store must do a complete remodel. Our local closed for a month, they had to rip everything out to the studs and put in all new equipment, walls, floors, etc.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

AE

I did thank them. Chosen, you are right, there are no more Dunkins left in the NW. We had some here in Portland, but no more, not sure what happened . Chosen, as for the stupid tour guide, you should have really shamed him in front of this group. People across Europe need to see our example here that illegal immigration need not be tolerated to be considered either "nice" or "intelligent" (libertards like to think when they support illegal immigration they are being either nice or appearing intelligent, aka: open-minded).

We stopped in a bit ago to a Krispy Creme, and of course they are good, but it is just not the same (except I love it when they give you that HOT donut..........).

As well, along the same area was what I know was once a Dunkins and the sign had been changed to read "Dippin Donuts" so I presume they lost their ability to use the "Dunkin" name, and this shop was closed. Apparently they also lost their ability to retain their customer base without the actual Dunkin products.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Sent to DD.

Thanks for using the Social Security Administration (SSA) No-match Letters and the Basic Pilot (E-Verify) program to verify employees in support of Unitied States Citizens!

After last years support of ILLEGALS by Dunkin Donuts in Waukegan I had decided not to buy your donuts any longer. But after speaking with others and your recent actions I understand it was the action of a single store in Waukegan.

Thanks, I will again enjoy your Donuts and coffee!

Last year, when Waukegan was preparing to vote on 287g, the illegals and their advocates called for businesses to display boycott signs. When one was discovered at the Dunkin Donuts in Waukegan, corporate sent someone to personally remove it.

That brings back memories azwreath!! Here is a link to some commentary about this store. More pictures at link.

http://freedomfolks.com/blog/?p=771

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Protesters Rally Against Dunkin' Donuts Immigration Policies

April 25, 2008

Protesters demonstrated against the immigration policies of the parent company for Dunkin Donuts on Madison Avenue in Midtown Wednesday.

They said that the Carlyle Group, an $81 billion firm which owns hundreds of companies, is using a flawed system to identify and fire workers suspected of being in the country illegally, and that the system has left employees living in fear.

"Employers should not be the ones that are responsible for checking the immigration status of people in this country. That is the job of the federal government," said Zahida Pirani of the New York Civic Participation Project.

"We know that these federal databases are extremely flawed, and that workers regardless of immigration status are facing a grave risk of being fired because of errors in these databases," said Milan Bhatt of the New York Immigration Coalition.

"If they discriminate, if they only fire Latinos who are the subject of that letter, or if they only fire people who are trying to organize unions, they could be violating the law," said Amu Sugimori of La Fuente.

The Carlyle Group has yet to respond to NY1.

www.ny1.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Moving to News from General Discussion.

I also buy Dunkin Donuts coffee, very good and reasonably priced.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Last year, when Waukegan was preparing to vote on 287g, the illegals and their advocates called for businesses to display boycott signs. When one was discovered at the Dunkin Donuts in Waukegan, corporate sent someone to personally remove it.

That brings back memories azwreath!! Here is a link to some commentary about this store. More pictures at link.

http://freedomfolks.com/blog/?p=771

Yes FedUp, it does bring back memories, doesn't it? I was waiting to hear from you in this thread!!

<sighs> We fought a good battle in Waukegan, didn't we? And kicked some butt we did!!!

Good times, my friend.....good times

AE

"If they discriminate, if they only fire Latinos who are the subject of that letter, or if they only fire people who are trying to organize unions, they could be violating the law," said Amu Sugimori of La Fuente.
    They always come back to the race issue don't they? Although WE all know that yes, the majority of illegal aliens have been coming from predominantly Latino countries, WE also know that there are many more who are from other countries too, but for these "immigrants rights groups" they focus solely on the Latino illegals.

For two reasons this shows their extreme ethno-centricity. One, they talk as though ALL illegal aliens are Latino (to those immigrants rights groups I suppse ONLY Latino illegals matter), as well, it shows that although they will publically argue that Americans are focusing on the Latino only demographic in that, they too admit with their own words that tha majority of illegals are from Latino nations, thus, again they show how totally ethno-centric they truly are (and they always try to say Americans who oppose illegal immigration are racists), by serving the needs of only those illegal aliens.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

ill take 2 Dozen please, stopping there later tonight .
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123