Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

M3 REPORT: Obama a Disappointment to Mexico

Obama a Disappointment to Mexico
    m3report | October 8, 2010 at 5:02 am | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/pg2Ga-E3

NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF FORMER BORDER PATROL OFFICERS
    Visit our website: http://www.nafbpo.org
    Foreign News Report

The National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers (NAFBPO) extracts and condenses the material that follows from Mexican and Central and South American on-line media sources on a daily basis. You are free to disseminate this information, but we request that you credit NAFBPO as being the provider.

To subscribe, click here

ATTENTION!
    For an important report from NAFBPO, click on the hyperlink below.
    A proposal for Comprehensive Immigration Enforcement and Reform

Friday, 10/8/10

El Universal (Mexico City) 10/7/10

Obama forgot to look south [Full transl. of main editorial]

Yesterday the United States announced a new record of deportations: 392 thousand 863 persons during 2010. Those are bad news for Mexico, not so much due to the number, but because no other action or characteristic distinguishes Obama’s administration from its predecessors on the issue of immigration.

Mexico, like the rest of the world, had high expectations placed on the first African-American president of the power to the North.[b] Being the son of an alien, a man of simple origins and “progressiveâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, I agree with Mexico this time. Obama is a huge disappointment to Americans too.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think

I think I would rather have the Palastinians as my neighbor, shooting the occasional bottle rocket into the desert, than Mexico...Mexico is a freakin nightmare of a neighbor...

Someone tell me what Mexico's problem is and why its supposed to be our problem?
    it was hoped that he would innovate and confront the neighboring nation’s old problems with new vigor.

In any event, his administration in relation to Mexico must be considered a failure because our country was ignored, as was the rest of Latin America, in all bilateral issues and actions. The feeling remains that the President doesn’t have any idea of what to do with the countries to the south of its border.
    Obama's a "failure" in this country as well, so what are you bitching about mexico? I have a few "ideas" regarding what we should do with mexico, but you probably wouldn't like them.

During decades, Latin America lamented about American interventionism. Today we know that the opposite extreme doesn’t help either.
    Damned if we do - damned if we dont. So whats the solution, messico?
    Oh I know! You'd love it if we opened our border up so you can shluck off all your poor and your gangs, and your drug cartels on Americans. Most of them are already up here anyway (the Zetas now have cells in every major city) so what the hell.

Re: I think

Quote Originally Posted by PaulRevere9
    I think I would rather have the Palastinians as my neighbor, shooting the occasional bottle rocket into the desert, than Mexico...Mexico is a freakin nightmare of a neighbor...

Someone tell me what Mexico's problem is and why its supposed to be our problem?
    it was hoped that he would innovate and confront the neighboring nation’s old problems with new vigor.
    You ain't kidding PR!

If messico had any balls, they'd institute the death penalty and execute all members of drug cartels they can find. But then again, the cartels are very profitable for the messican officials, they must protect them and all that $$$$$.
    "