Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Thousands of calls need here! Please join in!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1191534.html#1191534

Banned
    The ACLU will get them off the hook by saying they were being trained to fly for the air force in south america.

911 should have been the wakeup call and NO foregin national or illegal be allowed to fly or train here in the USA. If thewant to learn to fly they can go fly a kite in Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    Another case of people not doing their jobs. That is one of the main reasons we have so many problems in this country....the fact that there are so many who just do not do their jobs.
    This is what happens when you have a federal government that embraces and promotes social doctrines like “diversity and multi-culturalismâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think I will try to get on the ballot to run for President in 2012, because I have the knowledge, skills and ability to lead this Country.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

Here's my idea of Homeland Security:

In my opinion, it's possible that the school itself facilitated the obtaining of "student" visas for richer Brazilians that couldn't obtain regular College visas.
    Once the visas expired, students got to overstay which is why they're all in the country illegally. The school was probably a springboard into America.
    After graduation, if they couldn't find jobs here, they'd probably go back to Brazil. Being a pilot in Brazil is NOT the same as being a doctor. That's B.S. unless a person is licensed to fly large commercial airliners and that puts them at $60,000 per year. The average salary for a pilot in Latin America is $55,000. It's good money but hardly the salary of a competent surgeon or doctor. Brazilian anesthesiologists make about $146,000 per year.
    What happened to all of them after NOV 2010?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123