Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

MA-State-funded housing for illegal immigrants?

State-funded housing for illegal immigrants?
    Updated: Wednesday, 25 Nov 2009, 7:50 AM EST
    Published : Tuesday, 24 Nov 2009, 10:25 PM EST

Alison
    Bologna

"There's very high demand for state-public housing,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]Really with the waiting list there would be no access to housing. And so the way that the bill in its current form is written, you would literally have citizen kids who are being denied access to housing because they might be living in a mixed-immigrant status family,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE
    Once again, the anchor baby is the key that unlocks the door!

Very clever and accurate statement NoBUeno.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But those at the Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition say that Senator Hedlund’s bill would essentially deny undocumented residents any housing.
    So? I don't see anything wrong with that at all. If they want housing, they can dang well PAY for it. I resent paying for housing of people who have NO right to be in this country!!
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    But those at the Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition say that Senator Hedlund’s bill would essentially deny undocumented residents any housing.
    So? I don't see anything wrong with that at all. If they want housing, they can dang well PAY for it. I resent paying for housing of people who have NO right to be in this country!!
    I whole heartedly agree!

I helped them put the article together and was thanked by Sen. Robert Hedlund. The issues director for the illega aliens lobby is Guevin not Buevin but for the benefit of our Mexican Spanish speaking members then Bueyvin would be accurate.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So a US District Court ruled that illegal aliens cannot be denied affordable housing.

I wonder if illegal dwellers still fit 10 people in a small apartment, or 20 people in a small house. If it's true that the Court won't allow discrimination against illegals, perhaps there's a law that would prohibit fitting so many people in a small dwelling.

I'm also concerned that affordable housing can also be used as "drop houses" for when human smugglers drop-off, say, around 50 illegals at that house, in preparation for transporting these illegals all around the country, and taking-up jobs that should go to unemployed Americans.

It would be the ultimate insult: American taxpayers who recently lost their jobs, who still have to pay Federal taxes to supplement this affordable housing, so that illegals would have affordable places to live, so that they can continue to steal Americans' jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS, NOW HEAR THIS!!!
    FREE HOUSING IF YOU GO TO MASSACHUSETTS! WE WELCOME YOU AND ALL YOUR EXTENDED FAMILIES TO COME.
    Tell everyone back in Mexico to pack up the kids and hurry up to get here BEFORE winter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Time to put out posters and get the news out that Massachusetts WANTs all illegals to FLOCK to MA. Do you want free housing!!!

I need to hurry so illegals can also get lots of free Christmas gifts from unsuspecting donors. Who cares about those stupid donors?

I will be telling my whole extended email contact list ans telling all those activists to forward the info to their WHOLE contacty list too!!!!!

Get ready!!!!!!!!! Here they come!!!!!!! :P

Come on! We need to HELP out Massachusetts fill up those houses with LOTS & LOTS of nice little illegal families. We can get more business for schools, prisons and hospitals!!! Everyone wins! So what they don't pay and they pack in 43 people in a bedroom. They are God's children PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!

Puts law-abiding citizens at the lop of the list????
    BUT jerky-faced Janet says ILLEGAL is NOT ILLEGAL so therefore the Illegals are legal citizens!!!!
    :P
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

We must end the don't ask, don't tell policies when it comes to illegal aliens. The US Census should have been the first place.

Dixie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast