Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't know exactly what the Texas law is regarding illegals in public housing - but I have a disabled friend in Fort Worth I visit who recently got moved to very nice, twice as large public housing because the old housing was being condemned or something.

I got nowhere when I brought up the subject of illegal aliens - turns out some of her 'best friends' are illegal! A lot of her ILLEGAL NEIGHBORS in public housing are good friends - and their children all call her grandma!

Of course, SHE lives on welfare, being disabled, so sees nothing wrong with MY tax dollars (which SHE doesn't have to pay, having no income!) supporting all these people - including HER!

I don't think I need to research the situation - I think it speaks for itself.

Pitiful.

But those at the Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition say that Senator Hedlund’s bill would essentially deny undocumented residents any housing.
    I have read a lot of articles here about American families living in their cars and under bridges in tents or in tent cities. It is a very sorry thing when these people get no chance due to illegals with anchor babies. Our citizens need the support of fellow countrymen, not the invaders who have no right to be here except for popping a kid every year.
    Okay, I understand the sympathy for families, but what is Obama's aunt doing taking advantage of public housing with no anchor babies?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They keep telling us that anchor babies are American citizens, but are they really?

Quote Originally Posted by arvard
    They keep telling us that anchor babies are American citizens, but are they really?
    Not under the US Constitution they aren't, because they aren't subject to our jurisdiction, their parents aren't either so ... I don't see how they are.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="NoBueno"][quote]Really with the waiting list there would be no access to housing. And so the way that the bill in its current form is written, you would literally have citizen kids who are being denied access to housing because they might be living in a mixed-immigrant status family,â€
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Didn't Congress change the law a couple years ago so IA's could no longer get into HUD housing ?

I called my friend who is manager of HUD public housing in a town in OHIO and she told me they absolutly do NOT rent to Illegals.They do back ground and Social Security # checks before renting to people. She said they are not allowed to rent to IA's. ???
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Not under the US Constitution they aren't, because they aren't subject to our jurisdiction, their parents aren't either so ... I don't see how they are.
    I found this link about "subject to the jurisdiction of" very informative:

http://federalistblog.us/2007/09/revisi ... ction.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I found this link about "subject to the jurisdiction of" very informative:

http://federalistblog.us/2007/09/revisi ... ction.html
    Right. "subject to the jurisdiction of the United States" means their parents are US citizens. A court ruling later ruled that the children of legal immigrants here without permission with papers were US citizens, a case won a child of Chinese immigrants who actually returned to China but he was born here while they were legal residents and as such the court ruled "subject to our jurisdiction".

There has never been a law or court ruling that said illegal aliens were subject to our jurisdiction because of course they aren't, they're subject to the jurisdiction of the countries where they hold citizenship which makes their children automatic citizens of their ow countries, not ours.

The federal government has just allowed it to happen by not deporting them with their parents while they were minors and it just took a life of its own for no valid legal or constitutional purpose whatsoever.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12