Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mahony Defies Pope, US Constitution Aids Reconquesta

Mahony Defies Pope, U. S. Constitution
    Aids Mexican Conquest of Southwestern U.S.

Lou Dobbs Tonight -- CNN -- March 6
    Cardinal Roger Mahony: This is an issue about people, and the focus upon people who are our neighbors, people who live here in our United States who are contributing to our country. We simply cannot exclude them. We must find ways to bring them into the full light of our society.
    [...]
    Rep. Gutierrez: And if the restrictionists still really want to build their fence, then I say let's build it. Let's build it around Lou Dobbs and the Minutemen.
    Watch Mahony / ACLU Transcript
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The Church cannot and must not take upon herself the political battle to bring about the most just society possible."
    Encyclical Letter, Pope Benidictus XVI -12/25/05

http://www.americanpatrol.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the church needs to lose its tax free status. Mahony wants to be a political leader, let him pay taxes to do so. this man has not turned information about child abusers over to the federal government but is willing to support more criminals. Mahony is another old man that has lost his marbles. He and kenndy are two of a kind.

We should send an email to this cardinal telling him to review Romans and Acts sections of The Bible where the prophet Paul wrote that it is an act against God to break the laws of another country.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Forget writing this idiot, we need to get the message out to all Catholics begging them to stand up for the American citizens, and asking them to demand this Cardinal be recalled to Rome or maybe send him to Mexico to work with the people he really cares about! It will have to be done through the people , we will get no where asking this idiot to change his mind! Maybe we need a focus campaign, asking our legislator for a new bill to make sure these churches lose their tax exempt status if they continue to mix into politics, after all the liberals are so adament that the separation of church and state be carried out, maybe we could get the ACLU to take up this case as it is a blatant case of church overstepping their bounds and getting into politics is it not?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Forget writing this idiot, we need to get the message out to all Catholics begging them to stand up for the American citizens, and asking them to demand this Cardinal be recalled to Rome or maybe send him to Mexico to work with the people he really cares about! It will have to be done through the people , we will get no where asking this idiot to change his mind! Maybe we need a focus campaign, asking our legislator for a new bill to make sure these churches lose their tax exempt status if they continue to mix into politics, after all the liberals are so adament that the separation of church and state be carried out, maybe we could get the ACLU to take up this case as it is a blatant case of church overstepping their bounds and getting into politics is it not?

Yes and isn't he stepping on our civil rights!! our right to run our own country with out him involved!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Sippy,

Jim Carrey please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bush--Thumbs down!

Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Sippy,

Jim Carrey please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bush--Thumbs down!

Oliver
    OH I don't know, I think it makes him look like the stupid jackass he is!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

OH I don't know, I think it makes him look like the stupid ass he is!!
    Yeah, and like I need to be reminded of that!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

OH I don't know, I think it makes him look like the stupid ass he is!!
    Yeah, and like I need to be reminded of that!!!!!!!!
    Well you reminded me of the stalker, AND right before bedtime to, AND I was sick.
    At least it wasn't flubber!!