Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by edstate
    Let 'em!

Let 'em march, whine, bitch, moan...whatever!

It just pisses everyone off. And ends up being good for us.

Let 'em!
    Exactly, it is this very attitude that further alienate the American people.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

ICE is feeling the heat

I called ICE 1-866-347-2423 and asked the question."Why are you not arresting Illegal Immigrant Protestors?"

He stammered & studder...did not know exactly what to say.He finally said "If you have knowlege of a protest and where & when it will be held contact the ICE team in that jurisdiction.He did not say there was nothing I could do...of course maybe he was afraid [Mod Edit] LOL

He also said if I wanted to report an Ilegal I can do so and it would be investigated.

Maybe they are starting to listen to us ?
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

The woman in the church represents everything about illegals' plight to remain here legallly. If ICE arrests and deports her, or even jails her, there will be a backlash that must be prepared for. Maybe that's what Bush and Chertoff are afraid of.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: ICE is feeling the heat

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I called ICE 1-866-347-2423 and asked the question."Why are you not arresting Illegal Immigrant Protestors?"

He stammered & studder...did not know exactly what to say.He finally said "If you have knowlege of a protest and where & when it will be held contact the ICE team in that jurisdiction.He did not say there was nothing I could do...of course maybe he was affraid I would strangle him thru the phone LOL

He also said if I wanted to report an Ilegal I can do so and it would be investigated.

Maybe they are starting to listen to us ?

I can't believe Elvira Arellano is in WIKIPEDIA but not on ICE's TOP PRIORITY LIST. In any event we should all call and give them her address and see what happens :

ADALBERTO MEMORIAL UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
    2716 West Division Street, Chicago, IL 60622, (773) 782-8464
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

I hate to say I told you so. But I did. ICE is WORHTLESS. Everything you listen to regarding these people should not be believed. They are a lying sack of ____! Chertoff go home, sit down and shut up. Things are better that way.

CHERTOFF BUSH BOTT!
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I can't believe Elvira Arellano is in WIKIPEDIA but not on ICE's TOP PRIORITY LIST. In any event we should all call and give them her address and see what happens :

Even the much-maligned Janet Reno went and got Elian Gonzalez under equally adverse circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    The woman in the church represents everything about illegals' plight to remain here legallly. If ICE arrests and deports her, or even jails her, there will be a backlash that must be prepared for. Maybe that's what Bush and Chertoff are afraid of.

I agree Rockfish. The potential for violence instigated by this whole "movement" isn't lost upon us so it certainly isn't lost upon the government and I've felt for a long time that this is, at least partly, why there has been a hesitation to act because an "incident" is the last thing Bush needs to add to his legacy.

As far as Elvira is concerned......somehow I can't imagine that ICE doesn't have her on the top of the list....and her photo pinned up on many a dart board Despite the arrogant, self appointed activist/martyr role she's designed for herself, the fact remains that she's nothing more than a common criminal hiding in a store front church and behind an exploited child. And I'm sure she's surrounded by those who would be more than happy to engage in a conflict with ICE should they try to remove her.

ICE has stated, numerous times, that they will deal with her at the appropriate time and place, and I believe they will, but not while everyone is watching the door, prepared for them to storm this alleged "church". Why should ICE play into that and give these people the chance to use it as an excuse for violence, or hold up such an occurance as another so-called example of rights violation, traumatized children, blah, blah, blah?

I don't think ICE is going to give them the satisfaction but instead take the approach of the cat waiting for the mice to make a mistake and just grab her one day when everybody least expects it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree...Elvira will be arrested at the time and place ICE chooses to take her. She is hoping to make herself into a illegal alien martyr symbol, I imagine the Government feels she is to not worth the trouble, so they will arrest and deport her when it dies down and nobody cares anymore. Which should be fairly soon, given our national attention span.
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

As much as we despise this criminal illegal alien, it's probably best that
    she stay a prisoner in the church for now. She is just representing a "cause" that most Americans hate, and she will not sway too many more to her side. More likely less.
    If an effort to remove her results in any reason for her to use legal action, the end result may be in the hands of judges. A legal precedent might be set which none of us would like.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast