Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree...Elvira will be arrested at the time and place ICE chooses to take her. She is hoping to make herself into a illegal alien martyr symbol, I imagine the Government feels she is to not worth the trouble, so they will arrest and deport her when it dies down and nobody cares anymore. Which should be fairly soon, given our national attention span.
    By leaving her in place for this length of time, they have enabled her to achieve the status of martyr. It should have been dealt with swiftly and surely. Had it been so, nobody would even remember her name by this time.

when will these backers of criminals begin being prosecuted. I think RICO statutes should apply.

Our new march

When are we all going to get together, as far as organizing a march in D.C. including ALL the newstalk radio listeners of, Rush, Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Boortz,and EVERY other group like Alipac, Numbers USA, Firesociety and many other groups united against illegal aliens? If everyone contributes who can't go, and if we plan months in advance to have busses leaving from every major city to help us get there, maybe we could have a million chanting on Pennsylvania Ave. asking Bush and Chertoff to ENFORCE THE LAW! I want to get loud megaphones so they won't miss the message! I for one, am just itching to do this. I voted for Bush two times but just in the last 6 months he has soured me forever against the Republican Party. I am going to register as an independent. Republicans are sellouts and can't be trusted anymore! I want Bush to know this too! I want to be able to vote for someone other than liberal puppets, and that is all we have at the present. Giuliani would just be the next puppet as long as he is a Republican. They all say one thing to get elected and then they sell us out!
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

I would pay my own way to go to Washington.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

WELCOME PatrioticPatti, there are rallies being held around the United States frequently now and we hope you will be able to attend some of the upcoming events.

There is now more visible action on the part of Americans that are fed up with illegal immigration and fed up with the total lack of real enforcement at the border and with laws already on the books.

We are glad you are here.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I too hope and plan on attending some upcoming rallies. It would be nice to meet more Alipacers.

Michelle Malkin has been filling in for Bill O'Reilly recently and the immigration issue is always at hand for discussion and a vigorous debate.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know there are lots of different rallies, but I can't attend them all and I would like us all to attend one on Pennsylvania Ave. I want to be MORE VISIBLE than the illegal aliens who march in OUR streets for THEIR rights! I used to wonder how they could mobilize so many people to be there and I have since been educated that they are given millions by by our own government, which was mind-boggling!
    <div>All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men and women do nothing!</div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123