Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Man Arrested After Two Kilos Of Cocaine Found In Car

http://www.wral.com/apncnews/9736961/detail.html

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. -- A Fayetteville man is in jail after sheriff's deputies found two kilos of cocaine in his car.

A spokeswoman for the sheriff's office says Miguel Contreras Navarro was stopped by deputies at around 8:45 last night. His car was searched and cocaine was found stashed inside.

Navarro, who authorities say is living as an illegal in the United States, is charged with seven counts of trafficking in cocaine and one count of conspiracy to traffic in cocaine. He's being held in the Cumberland County Detention Center under a $150,000 secured bond.

Navarro is scheduled to appear in court on Monday.

A Fayetteville man is in jail after sheriff's deputies found two kilos of cocaine in his car.
    I am sure he was on his way to the Day Labor center to wait for a job that Americans won't so.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Another poor "immigrant" just trying to better himself in America.
    I guess smuggling cocaine is another job Americans just won't do??? We'll have to ask bush and mcCain.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Yet they call him a "Fayetteville man."
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

This criminal behavior is unreal. Any law abiding citizenswouldn't even think of entering a country illegally, so this is where this all starts in this country, the first thing they did upon arriving was a crime by entering the country illegally. I couldn't even imagine going to Canada, Mexico or any other country illegally, there is absolutely no way any law abiding person would consider entering a country illegally. I cannot understand why lawmakers would want to give amnesty to anyone that the first thing they did in this country was break the law. It only stands to reason that if they have no respect for our immigration laws why would they ever respect any other laws.