Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It really is a damn shame. It's just so FRUSTRATING. And, NONE of our representatives are getting the message. NONE OF THEM.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

for what it is

Take it for what it is.

Since really no one will do much of anything to stop it, it won't be stopped. Whatever happens, it won't matter to this poor girl and her family. TOO LATE!

In the 17 times this creature was deported, at every step of the way, all but the first time, the "authorities" knew of this mans recidivism. They don't care. He was labor fodder or fodder for agencies bent on increasing their own power to enable the government to tax us for the "unmet need" At this point, the man becomes fodder for our prisons, at our expense. How much more can leaders not care about their constituents "rights"?

Clearly not at all much more. This applies to Iraq also, as it did in Vietnam. We simply are not the nation that we imagine ourselves to be. I have no more illusions. America has become filled with "bad" people. Most of them born here.

In fact there are only 800 odd of us that are members here. Are we good?
    Are we racists as OBL would label us? Is this really "our" country? It is all very subjective(apart from the law), but as it stands, since the laws that are meant to protect my rights are not being enforced, and I can seemingly in no way "vote" to have the government apply its own laws, well then, what kind of a country am I a part of? Do I want to fight about it? NO! I have decided I now have better things to do than worry about what is so obviously wrong with Americans that they do nothing upon this issue. Whatever we get from it will not stop the reason it is happening.

Monied interests want it. From what I see of the American people playing the lottery they want it too. Not just the gambling lottery, the uninsured healthcare lottery, in this sad story, the drunken illegal driver lottery. The go to war on lies lottery, and then the believing in the excuses of lies, once it all doesn't work out. I don't gamble.

What kind of country do I live in? A crappy one. I have the temperment of migrating tribal person, and this "tribe" is under some kind of voodoo spell. The ground appears poisoned and pissin into the wind 'aint workin. So I watch now, the slow motion train wreck.

As a student of history, it is with some certainty that I claim to say there is no way back from where we came. From destroyed agrarian culture to computer held derivitive accounts, to lying presidents, to the mad faithful proclaiming some return of a god that built this show. The country in material and spiritual wealth looks tapped out. I don't want to live in what is being created as the "new reality"

See you on the ether...I go to travel and find a new home, maybe here, maybe there, who knows where? cheers glenn

Is this a permanent move???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

maybe

Bootsie I am a born foreigner, raised here, as I write,

where is an American to go?

most of them are bred for show.

It would be nice to live in country that is clean, organized, and at this point just, with public transit. Real jobs that are protected, and a leadership commited to preserving the people that brought them to the table. That said I love the space of America, it is the mental space that is confining. If I find a better place or life, I'd move in a New York minute. Not that i wouldn't fight to maintain the America I knew, but at this point in my life I find I have virtually nothing in common with "average Americans" except my humanity. When I look at what Americans are willing to support to preserve their "lifestyle" I often come away SCARED! As is most of the world. We don't mind our own business, how well can we mind others?

The main reason illegals are doing alot of dirty work, is young Americans are often taught by their parents that physical labor is beneath their station.

aint nothin permanent on this rock. Except change. cheers glenn

Now, that's a fact! And, you are right about kids and WORK. My grandson is just SO SPOILED. At his age (15), my kids had long since been mowing peoples' lawns to earn their spending money. In fact, my younger son was washing dishes in a restaurant and my grandson just doesn't get the CONCEPT. He's a sweetie but WORK????

so

and there you have it.....illegals have no such qualms, no more than any creature that wants more in life than he has. I still take perfectly good items from the trash, including food. The dump where I am could be harvested for all manner of goodies, I once shod my car with thrown away brand new tires!

I make no excuses for illegals anymore than i make for stray dogs that raid garbage cans. You don't secure the lid, well you know how it goes. Ususally you end up griping with the dogs owner, or you call the pound. The point is, The illegals will go home when we police our own criminals, the employers.

Anyway, my own parents were war babies(European) and people wonder how they became rich. It sure wasn't the "American Way", they were frugal, and enjoyed simpler things and taught us that work was part of life and some of it was physical and dirty. It starts with wiping your own butt. cheers glenn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Now it comes out Soto has 3 previous charges for driving while impaired.

Posted on Wed, Nov. 23, 2005
    http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlotte/ ... 238759.htm

$1.6M bond set in DWI

Various oustings from U.S. detailed

CLEVE R. WOOTSON JR. AND MELISSA MANWARE

cwootson@charlotteobserver.com mmanware@charlotteobserver.com

A Mecklenburg judge ordered a $1.6 million bond Tuesday for an illegal immigrant charged in a fatal wreck, as authorities continued to unravel his history of impaired driving and illegally crossing the border from his native Mexico.

Jorge Humberto Hernandez Soto, who broke an ankle in Friday's head-on crash, sat in a wheelchair listening to an interpreter as a prosecutor told District Judge Hugh Lewis about the case against him.

Assistant District Attorney Beth Freeman said Hernandez Soto was drunk and driving the wrong way on Interstate 485 early Friday when he hit a car driven by 18-year-old Min Chang head-on. Chang, a UNC Charlotte freshman, died in the fiery crash just north of Rocky River Road in northeast Charlotte.

Hernandez Soto has been charged at least three times with impaired driving and convicted at least twice, authorities said. Immigration officials told the Observer on Tuesday he's been caught entering the country up to three times in the same month.

Once, authorities caught him in the U.S. on two consecutive days, a U.S. Border Patrol spokesman said.

"He keeps coming back to our country and driving while impaired," Freeman told the judge Tuesday.

Hernandez Soto, 35, did not speak during the hearing.

Freeman asked Lewis to set a million-dollar bond, but Lewis told her he had done his own calculations. He set a bond for each charge: second-degree murder, $1 million; manslaughter, $500,000; and driving while impaired, $100,000.

Because Hernandez Soto can't afford an attorney, Lewis ordered one appointed for him. He should have an attorney before his next appearance Dec. 5.

Hernandez Soto uses several different names, which has made it difficult to obtain his criminal records, authorities said.

The DWI convictions, according to troopers, were in Colorado and Jackson County, Tenn. Details were not available.

Between 1996 and 2000, Hernandez Soto entered the country 17 times, said Salvador Zamora, spokesman for the U.S. Border Patrol.

Hernandez Soto crossed from Douglas, Ariz., at least eight times, but was caught and sent back to Mexico repeatedly, Zamora said.

He also got caught crossing in Las Cruces, N.M., and El Paso, Texas, Zamora said. Hernandez Soto told immigration officials he is from the Mexican state of Chihuahua, south of El Paso.

Authorities do not know when he last crossed the border or how long he's been in the States. He was last deported in August 2000.

Trooper Brian Huffstickler said Hernandez Soto told the Highway Patrol he'd been working as a vegetable processor in South Carolina. He also told them he doesn't remember anything about the wreck.

First Sgt. Joe Melone said the SUV that Hernandez Soto was driving was registered in three different states, most recently Virginia. Troopers had not figured out who owned it or whether it was insured.

Hernandez Soto told the Observer on Saturday he has been living in Florence County, S.C., about 130 miles southeast of Charlotte. He said he came to Charlotte to pick up the SUV for a friend and had six beers before the crash. He also expressed remorse about Chang's death.

Troopers have not said where Hernandez Soto got on the interstate going the wrong direction. They have said he was going more than 100 mph and other drivers reported swerving to miss him.

Charlotte-Mecklenburg police said seven people called 911 to report a wrong-way driver.

Five troopers -- all of whom worked on the case -- sat together on a front bench during Tuesday's hearing.

"We wanted to give the impression to the court that we are behind the charges we filed 1,000 percent. We wanted (Hernandez Soto) to see us to let him fully understand what he is up against," Huffstickler said.

"The young man that was killed should be graduating from college in three years. He should not have been killed. If it were not for Mr. Hernandez, he would have been in school today."

In Memory

A vigil for Min Chang, the UNC Charlotte student killed in Friday's wreck, is scheduled for 12:30 a.m. Friday at Mint Hill Town Square. It will mark one week since his death.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And did you see that article off the same page about how the "Latino Community" thinks that Jorge "needs help?" How he misses his family, etc? I was so ticked off when I saw that I could have spit in a lion's eye.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    And did you see that article off the same page about how the "Latino Community" thinks that Jorge "needs help?" How he misses his family, etc? I was so ticked off when I saw that I could have spit in a lion's eye.
    I have that one started in another discussion.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-12970.html

Anyone that may have missed the earlier articles here is the link.

https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-12742-jorge.html+hernandez
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GOOD Job, Brian
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast