Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: MAN FATALLY SHOT BY POLICE IN EL CAJON ID'D AS UGANDAN REFUGEE

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Crowd turns on man who taunted them

Hayne Palmour IV / San Diego Union-Tribune

The man who taunted the crowd is knocked down on the ground and surrounded by protesters.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Counter-protester wants to leave

Hayne Palmour IV / San Diego Union-Tribune

The man who taunted the crowd pleads with protesters that he just wants to leave. He was chased but police intervened and took him away from the protesters.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Deputies remove man who taunted crowd

Nelvin C. Cepeda / San Diego Union-Tribune

Police officers respond when protesters gathered in El Cajon Wednesday became agitated when a man not part of the group appeared to provoke the crowd.

NO AMNESTY

John Doe has posted: “A young white male just walked up to the TV 10 female reporter on the scene and asked if he should wear his Make America Great hat into the crowd. She told him that might not be a good idea. He said "I have a right to wear it". She said, Yes, but there might be consequences. He put it on and walked into the middle of the crowd. A woman started yelling at him. So he hit the woman. Then a bunch of guys jumped on him for hitting the woman.”

I have seen none of this stuff you post as if it were established facts. If you are going to post stuff that is apologetic for the ant-Trump thugs, I am afraid I must ask you where is your proof for the above quote? Where is your documentation? Who are your sources? Please do not tell me the TV 10 female reporter. The news media has been such a bunch of Trump hating liars they have no credibility. Zero. As a matter of fact, what they say should be used as evidenced that the “news” story is probably a lie, especially the part about him hitting a woman merely for yelling at him. I want to see the video on that. Please don’t tell me that it was seen by supposed witnesses from a crow that was hostile to him from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by 17patri76 View Post
    . . .

I have seen none of this stuff you post as if it were established facts.

Man taunts crowd of protesters

Hayne
    Palmour IV/San Diego Union-Tribune
    A man, who went into the crowd of protesters wearing a Donald Trump campaign cap, takes a video of himself as the crowd angered by his cap comes toward him in El Cajon on Wednesday.
    http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...togallery.html
    NO AMNESTY

VIDEO

Trump supporter attacked and beaten by mob in El Cajon

https://youtu.be/uGRFEiLBZCE
    Last edited by JohnDoe2; 09-29-2016 at 10:01 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

NO AMNESTY

NO AMNESTY

Why are you so willing to accept this quotation as proven to be factually true? I have been following this story closely and I find Mr. Doe’s post is contrary to all I have seen so far on this story. Where is his proof of accuracy? Who are his sources? Where is his documentation? Most of all where is the video to prove he hit a woman just for yelling at him? If he offers as a source a “news” story, that is not a credible source of proof because the media has a long proven record of lying about Trump. And any so-called eye witness from the crowd that obviously hated him is also not a credible source of information. No it has to be clear pictures or video evidence. Or his own confession to doing it.

I see a real clear picture of a woman pushing him (that is assault) while he has his hands in the air defenseless. It looks like she is shoving him against a car. Women are notorious for stuff like that because they know they could literally beat the crap out of man (especially a White man) and nothing would happen to them but if a guy raises his little finger at them he would be the one put into jail. Women know that and they exploit it to the fullest.

No I want proof about this guy starting a physical fight with the crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by 17patri76 View Post
    Why are you so willing to accept this quotation as proven to be factually true? I have been following this story closely and I find Mr. Doe’s post is contrary to all I have seen so far on this story. Where is his proof of accuracy? Who are his sources? Where is his documentation? Most of all where is the video to prove he hit a woman just for yelling at him? If he offers as a source a “news” story, that is not a credible source of proof because the media has a long proven record of lying about Trump. And any so-called eye witness from the crowd that obviously hated him is also not a credible source of information. No it has to be clear pictures or video evidence. Or his own confession to doing it.

I see a real clear picture of a woman pushing him (that is assault) while he has his hands in the air defenseless. It looks like she is shoving him against a car. Women are notorious for stuff like that because they know they could literally beat the crap out of man (especially a White man) and nothing would happen to them but if a guy raises his little finger at them he would be the one put into jail. Women know that and they exploit it to the fullest.

No I want proof about this guy starting a physical fight with the crowd.
    I was watching a LIVE news feed on Ch. 10 San Diego. I don't have a tape of that live coverage. Some parts were shown live, some were told by the female reporter. I'm not trying to make you or anyone else believe anything. I just reported what was shown on the news. Believe what you want, don't believe anything you don't want to believe. I don't care one way or the other.
    NO AMNESTY

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast