Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Man Pleaded Guilty to Marriage Fraud

USA Today
    Wednesday, November 21

Frederick - A man who married nine women to help them become permanent U.S. residents pleaded guilty to marriage fraud, perjury and passport fraud. James Adjei Kyem, 52, of Frederick, married women in Maryland and four other states after he obtained his own citizenship through a marriage to a woman he later divorced.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/states/mdmain.htm

Maryland Man Pleads Guilty In Marriage Fraud Scheme
    U.S. Department of Justice
    Baltimore, MD
    November 19, 2007

Rod J. Rosentstein, United States Attorney
    District of Maryland

Married Nine Immigrant Women So They Could Become Lawful Permanent Residents

James Adjei Kyem, age 52, of Frederick, Maryland pleaded guilty today to marriage fraud, perjury and passport fraud connected to a scheme in which Kyem married immigrants and later filed immigration applications so they could become lawful permanent residents, announced United States Attorney for the District of Maryland Rod J. Rosenstein.

According to the statement of facts submitted as part of his guilty plea, Kyem is a naturalized U.S. citizen, having obtained his citizenship through his marriage in 1984 to a female described by the initials “TAOâ€

The Cubans in Miami marry people for green cards all the time. The going rate is between $8,000 and $12,000. My friend works at the one Starbuck's I frequent and she told me how immigration lawyers meet clients there and discuss and broker those marriage deals. I have paseed that on to ICE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)