Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

These people should be used, as has been suggested, to build border walls. Tent-cities can be moved as necessary.[/quote]

This is what I am talking all the way .
    Why do we have so much free labor coming to US every day and instead of using them at least for 3 months for the first offence and 6-12 months for the second etc - in the places we need them - like building the wall etc , we are releasing the illegals endlessly .
    And if they / and Mexico gov / will not like when we make them work for free as a punishment - then they have to start helping us reinforcing the borders - because illegals are not just illegally crossing US borders , they illegally crossing their own Mexican borders at the same time
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

So, we cancel his visa, do an Expedited Removal order and put him on the next plane to Mexico.

The primary examination took about 1 minute.[/quote]

Marineinspector - you are doing a good job .
    I only hope that this person will not wait until the night comes and simply crosses the unprotected border to be able to return to Seattle .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    Marineinspector - you are doing a good job.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    I only hope that this person will not wait until the night comes and simply crosses the unprotected border to be able to return to Seattle .
    That's always a possibility and we try not to give it any thought, as it makes our job meaningless.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

marineinspector -

Thanks also from myself as well. You are doing a most commendable job and it is noticed and appreciated.

I do feel for 'you guys' actually doing the work (eg. rank-and-file). The organizational 'disconnect' and maltreatment which is perpetrated by your upper management seems pretty outrageous at times. For sure, you should be treated better than recent history shows.
    I'll call or write my US Rep. to lobby the cause.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That was interesting to hear your thought and process of a suspicious person....thanks for taking the time to share!
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    marineinspector -

Thanks also from myself as well. You are doing a most commendable job and it is noticed and appreciated.

I do feel for 'you guys' actually doing the work (eg. rank-and-file). The organizational 'disconnect' and maltreatment which is perpetrated by your upper management seems pretty outrageous at times. For sure, you should be treated better than recent history shows.
    I'll call or write my US Rep. to lobby the cause.
    Thank you, your support is appreciated by my fellow officers and my self.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    That was interesting to hear your thought and process of a suspicious person....thanks for taking the time to share!
    You're very welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by marineinspector
    Quote Originally Posted by opinion
    He says that any one can pass very easy with no problem.
    Well, that's not entirely true; us CBP Officers are very adept at picking out citizens from non-citizens.
    That's exactly what he told me, that not those jornaleros, but anyone who would look decent, and knows how to act, they don't even check the passport. How difficult would it be to find a terrorist who could act as an American?

I really think that if you are doing that kind of work, you should not trust anyone. And let me tell you that this friend I'm talking about works for the government, he could not believe it.

That's exactly what he told me
    I don't doubt that. But, just because he said it does not make it true. He’s basing his opinion on speculation.

that not those jornaleros, but anyone who would look decent, and knows how to act,
    As I posted above, looking decent doesn't mean squat and acting is a forced physical and emotion state that is easily tripped up.

How difficult would it be to find a terrorist who could act as an American?
    Very; you can't act like an American. Like any country, the citizens of America come in all shapes and sizes, all different races, all different attitudes, ect..

If you act, you have a very specific part and with some probing, the holes can be found.

they don't even check the passport.
    If a highly trained and funded terrorist were to attempt to enter the US, through a port of entry, his documents would be completely valid and impeccable.

I really think that if you are doing that kind of work, you should not trust anyone.
    We don't trust anyone and we don't trust any documents. Everything is suspect, until we are satisfied.

And let me tell you that this friend I'm talking about works for the government, he could not believe it.
    The TSA guys work for the Government, and I can't believe it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12