We had an incident here in Las Vegas a few weeks ago and I have waited for the video tapes to come from either the police or costco....but it seems they don't want to release them and figured it was time to let you all know what happened. At this point I am not shopping at Costco until this mess is cleared up and the truth comes out...not some made up story about this shooting that happened on a early Saturday afternoon... they claimed he was destroying stuff in the store but can't get it verified because...."NO TAPES"

I am not saying the police were wrong but to many people too many stories and the truth is not getting out....

The comments below say how many people feel....this is just the latest in information and comments coming out the story has been going on for over a week or more..and we just had another officer shooting again.....

By Steve Kanigher (contact)

Monday, July 19, 2010 | 2 a.m.
QUESTIONS REMAIN
Metro officers and crime scene investigators, above, look over an area after a shooting at a Costco store in Summerlin which left 39-year old West Point graduate Erik Scott dead July 10. Witnesses say Scott was “acting erraticallyâ€