Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar
    I wonder if we can get people who have been impacted by Illegal alien crime there? It would be great to hear them speak and be interviewed by local news, papers and radio. We need more Cindy Cindy Sheehan types who are willing to be vocal about what has happened to them.

I wonder if we can get people who have been impacted by Illegal alien crime there? It would be great to hear them speak and be interviewed by local news, papers and radio. We need more Cindy Cindy Sheehan types who are willing to be vocal about what has happened to them.
    That's a great idea. It should be sent to the sponsors.

Bump

America is watching us, and we need to show the hold outs that we are coming and hell is coming with us. Lets show how many American's are mad as hell and ain't going to take it anymore. This is your chance to be in one of the biggest rallys ever for American freedom.
    Here's our chance to do more than vent! Mark your calendars for November 17.

I wonder if we can get people who have been impacted by Illegal alien crime there?
    THAT will be easy to accomplish, I'm sure.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bttt

March For America is now in many cities

March For America is now in Chicago, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Sacremento and Yakima, Washington

I am from Colorado, where one of the Swift raids was executed. Our city {Greeley } has been turned upside down because of the influx of illegal aliens.

I have lived here for 40 years and I dont even reconize my city any longer. I actuallly am fearful of traveling into many parts in my city, to my dismay.

As a single mother, if I want to patronize for example, the cheaper gas stations. I am surrounded by the illegals. They say that they live in fear, yet they promote fear in what they perceive to be their enemy, "me", The hostility is astounding.

Forgive me for not getting to the point. I wish that I could make this event. Having said this, I would like to offer a probable silly request born out of my disire to attend in some form. There would be many like myself that would like to show support, but are unable to attend physically. I wonder at the possibility to have some sort of signs or something akin that would show the names of people that support this cause. If this is frivolous, I apologize.
    CherieDawn

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day.
    Teach a man to fish, and he will sit in the boat and drink beer all dayÂ* ~grin

the focus of the march

The main focus of the march or rally was to be mainly the NAU< SPP theme

Title: March in Las Vegas, Saturday, November 17th
    Source: Email
    URL Source: http://mfa.allamericanpodcaster.com/las-vegas/
    Published: Oct 26, 2007
    Author: mfalas
    Post Date: 2007-10-26 21:45:28 by out damned spot
    ATTENTION NEVADA AND ANYONE WHO IS GOING TO BE IN VEGAS ON NOV. 17TH

ALSO IN OTHER CITIES ACROSS THE COUNTRY...WILL POST WHEN I GET A LIST!

*On Saturday November 17th, 2007 there will be a nation wide protest march in opposition to the Security & Prosperity Partnership of North America and establishment of a North American Union.*

Las Vegas is one of the selected locations for this march.

*The SPP is a hostile takeover of democracy by the leaders of the United States, Canada & Mexico in collaboration with un-elected and unaccountable corporate elite working groups who are integrating and harmonizing policies and regulations between the three nations with no public or congressional oversight.*

*Overwhelming evidence supports the assertion that these efforts are the groundwork for a an official or de facto merger of the three nations into an EU style North American Union. The SPP seeks to establish a North American framework, doublespeak for Building a North American Community a report sponsored by the Council on Foreign Relations with the Canadian Council of Chief Executives and the Consejo Mexicano de Asuntos Internacionales.*

*Reference: *_* http://www.cfr.org/publication/8102/*_

*Aspects of an eventual North American Union include a single currency (Amero) and a North American Triumvirate ( Parliament) that would super cede our judicial branch of government and outright subvert American Sovereignty.*

*Reference: _ http://www.american.edu/ia/cnas/index.cfm _*

*THE MARCH FOR AMERICA IS FOR EVERY PATRIOT!*

*We need and encourage everyday Americans just like you to join!*

*By walking with a flag in the March for America, you take a tremendously important stand in showing that there are real people behind the demands to halt North American integration and to keep the United States of America a free and sovereign nation. WE NEED YOU!*

*WE WILL MARCH TO DEMAND*

** Withdrawal from the Security and Prosperity Partnership (SPP) and NAFTA*

** An immediate halt of government and corporate efforts to integrate the United States into a North American Union with Canada and Mexico.*

** Restoration of the Republic by re-commitment and adherence to the Constitution by which our elected officials are accountable to American citizens.*

** The defense of our national borders and enforcement of existing immigration law.*

** An end to the sell-out of America to globalist interests that have resulted in our economic enslavement and have eroded our sovereignty.

HOW YOU CAN HELP! *

For more information, contact: mfalasvegas@cox.net

*If you are unable to attend the march, please help us by spreading word of the March for America anywhere and everywhere you can.*

*For more information about the North American Union visit:*

** Stop the NAU *_* http://www.stopthenau.org*_

** August Review *_* http://www.augustreview.com*_

** Security & Prosperity Partnership *_* http://www.spp.gov*_

** Search Youtube for North American Union*

*March for America is a national patriotic movement consisting of pro-American organizations and citizens who come together to defend their country in a time where our leaders are seemingly committed to national suicide.*

*To start a March for America effort in your city email: contact@mfawash.org

*ITS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO STAND UP FOR AMERICA!*

In Sacramento

We will be meeting at the capitol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast