Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

After I heard the terrible ads this morning, I called Richard Nadler today and had a 15 minute discussion. I told him he was flat out wrong. He thinks that Republicans need to compromise on principles to court the Hispanic vote in order to survive. He uses his own poll, on many issues, with only one amnesty question. I didn't get a chance to ask him if he is a professional pollster.

He is debating Chris Simcox at the CLC conference in Reno this week.

I referred him to the May, 2006, poll that is the only one I have ever seen that offers all 3 choices: House enforcement only, Senate amnesty, or mass deportations: http://www.jmi.com/immigrationmarches/zogby5.html

Republicans – 62% favor the House bill, and only 22% favor the Senate amnesty bill. (13% want mass deportations of illegal aliens!)

Democrats – 50% favor the House bill, and only 36% favor the Senate amnesty bill. (11% want mass deportation of illegal aliens!)

Nadler's only poll question on "amnesty" gives these 6 options:

amnesty with citizenship
    amnesty as guest worker, eventual citizenship
    amnesty only as guest worker
    sent back to home country (implied roundups)
    incarcerated as criminal (implied roundups)
    not sure

NOTE THAT SELF-DEPORTATION WAS NOT AN OPTION! And 50% of answers included some form of amnesty!

THEY ARE LIARS. AND THEY ARENT EVEN GOOD LIARS. THEY ARE STUPID TO THINK ANYONE IS GOING TO BELIEVE ANY OF THIS. WE KNOW WHAT WE THINK AND WHAT MOST EVERYONE ELSE THINKS.

"Blood will shoot out of your eyes"
    LOL THIS IS FUNNY. YEP SOMETIME WHEN I READ SOME OF THIS STUFF MY BRAINS FEEL LIKE THEY ARE GOING TO EXPLODE. BLOOD COULD EASILY SHOOT FROM MY EYES....LMAO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Perhaps these ads will backfire bring even more folks into our activist ranks. I firmly believe more and more people are reaching the end of their pushing point on the illegal alien/open border issue daily.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There is a bigger agenda here. They are trying to make it so they have a Republican leader who is for reform, thus not giving anyone for us to vote for that believes in deportation and getting them out of here. For Example: Do you remember the last Presidental race? There was no one to choose from. That is what they are trying to get to happen. That way they won't lose the Hispanic voter.
    We need to stop them from voting (Illegals) if we want to be heard. There is frankly no other way.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

We discussed this group last week in a prior thread and their false, inaccurate internal poll. I think this is also the group that says if you're against illegal immigration you're a communist.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Start by signing this petition and pass it on to all of your friends.

Paige

http://www.firesociety.com/article/1139 ... al-ID-Act/
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12