Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Marketing E-verify services through multi level marketing

In a group this large there are undoubtedly people with experience in the area of multi level marketing. I was wondering if E-verify services might be sold through an MLM type organization?
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There may be a limited market for those willing to pay, when they are already paying human resources department employees that should be doing the job.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is an example of a promotion page for a third party service provider. They are not MLM but they are trying to get more business and they split fees for referals. http://www.lawlogix.com/I-9_Compliance_LLX.html
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wait! Isn't anything the US gov't does, like printing those wonderful IRS documents, with books to explain how to fill out the forms paid for by US tax dollars? Is E-Verify free as it is a government program?
    I worry that so many of our payrolls, including those from governments, and even medical opinions are outsourced to India. Who is to say that someone there won't steal your identity?
    At this point in time, any company offering this cost-saving to companies has a little peculiar smell.