Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is as much a treasonous politician problem as it is an illegal alien problem. We need to go to that voting booth and clean house in 2010. If a politician doesn't rate an "A" in enforcement on this issue (and that isn't very many) then they need to be sent packing. Enough is enough. They have been told in no uncertain terms exactly how the American People feel about this invasion and still they are intent upon pushing amnesty down our throats one way or another. Since the American People killed the amnesty attempt in June, 2007 in the U.S. Senate, they haven't let up. It has been one attempt after another to either do amnesty incrementally or to weaken enforcement. As if enforcement weren't already a joke.

And isn't it interesting to see that Alaska has a statewide policy that forbids state agencies from using resourses to enforce federal immigration laws.

Just as an observation, I don't recall Sarah Palin giving her views on this issue to the American People during the last Presidential campaign....No mention of it at all. She was Juan McAmnesty's running mate. She was the governor of Alaska. Alaska has this policy. To me, this speaks volumes on Sarah Palin. Get it?? She needs to be asked point blank, yes or no, if she ever runs again.

What's the deal here?? Why are so many politicians traitors?

The captain of the Chappaquittic swim team promised us all in 1986 that if we would allow the amnesty back then that we would not be asked ...ever again. The flood gate was left open and the New World Order puppets in our gubmint have had amnesty all over their little minds and on their agenda ever since. I think they speak with forked tongue.

Disclaimer: I might have misspelled "Chappaquittic" and if anyone doesn't know who the captain of their swim team was, just ask.

Oh, by the way, we can count the vast majority of the lamestream media in with the traitors for failing to adequetly report on this invasion and the crime and mayhem that has come with it as a consequence.

They are nothing more than the propaganda arm of the New World Order bosses.....owned and operated, bought and paid for. We should avoid lamestream television media and rag fishwrap newspapers in retalliation until they tell the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostwitz
    This is as much a treasonous politician problem as it is an illegal alien problem. We need to go to that voting booth and clean house in 2010. If a politician doesn't rate an "A" in enforcement on this issue (and that isn't very many) then they need to be sent packing. Enough is enough. They have been told in no uncertain terms exactly how the American People feel about this invasion and still they are intent upon pushing amnesty down our throats one way or another. Since the American People killed the amnesty attempt in June, 2007 in the U.S. Senate, they haven't let up. It has been one attempt after another to either do amnesty incrementally or to weaken enforcement. As if enforcement weren't already a joke.

And isn't it interesting to see that Alaska has a statewide policy that forbids state agencies from using resourses to enforce federal immigration laws.

Just as an observation, I don't recall Sarah Palin giving her views on this issue to the American People during the last Presidential campaign....No mention of it at all. She was Juan McAmnesty's running mate. She was the governor of Alaska. Alaska has this policy. To me, this speaks volumes on Sarah Palin. Get it?? She needs to be asked point blank, yes or no, if she ever runs again.

The captain of the Chappaquittic swim team promised us all in 1986 that if we would allow the amnesty back then that we would not be asked ...ever again. The flood gate was left open and the New World Order puppets in our gubmint have had amnesty all over their little minds and on their agenda ever since. I think they speak with forked tongue.

Disclaimer: I might have misspelled "Chappaquittic" and if anyone doesn't know who the captain of their swim team was, just ask.
    Yep ... sadly, Sarah Palin is a sneak pro-amnesty, pro-immigration, pro-free trade snake. I supported her and stood up for her based on her track record as Mayor, head of the Alaska Oil and Gas Commission and Governor. I actually tried to find something about her position on immigration, but there wasn't very much available. But now that she's supported Mr. Immigration Hoffman, you put that together with her 2 quotes on immigration in "on the issues" and she's a McCain Amnesty Republican like all these traitors. Very disappointing. She's no longer on my good list. Sorry Sarah. You can't support free trade and immigration and care 1 whit about the American People. What a phony she turned out to be.

But, heading into this 2010 election, this revelation on her and Pawlenty and all the others in this Hoffman deal, will be very helpful to us. Now we know, we can't trust them, we have to dig deep to find out who they really are and what they really stand for to have even a good clue as to what they'll really do when they're in the US Congress. And I'll be real frank. If they haven't become a member of ALIPAC and posted here, then they don't deserve to be in the US Congress. Period. If all of us take the time, spend the time, devote the hours ... then why haven't they? They're citizens like we are, of the same country we care about ... so if they haven't looked in on us and logged in and made some helpful comments or placed some calls or helped out at numbersusa, then screw 'em, they don't deserve our vote.

Wake-Up Politicians. If you aren't on this board helping US stop illegal immigration, then you don't deserve our vote. If you've got time to hang out with the Family Research Council and the Susan B Anthony List PAC and Team Sarah and Club for Growth ... and don't have time to hang out with US, then you don't have time to stop illegal immigration which makes you absolutely useless to US.

2010. Kick'em to the curb.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh, by the way, we can count the vast majority of the lamestream media in with the traitors for failing to adequetly report on this invasion and the crime and mayhem that has come with it as a consequence.

They are nothing more than the propaganda arm of the New World Order bosses.....owned and operated, bought and paid for. We should avoid lamestream television media and rag fishwrap newspapers in retalliation until they tell the truth.
    Absolutely!! Right On! And that goes for Limbaugh and Beck. They should have never endorsed Hoffman when he is clearly a pro-amnesty, pro-immigration, pro-free trade globalist fruit ball.

GRRRRR!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

Yep ... sadly, Sarah Palin is a sneak pro-amnesty, pro-immigration, pro-free trade snake. I supported her and stood up for her based on her track record as Mayor, head of the Alaska Oil and Gas Commission and Governor. I actually tried to find something about her position on immigration, but there wasn't very much available. But now that she's supposed Mr. Immigration Hoffman, you put that together with her 2 quotes on immigration in "on the issues" and she's a McCain Amnesty Republican like all these traitors. Very disappointing. She's no longer on my good list. Sorry Sarah. You can't support free trade and immigration and care 1 whit about the American People. What a phony she turned out to be.

But, heading into this 2010 election, this revelation on her and Pawlenty and all the others as it exposed in this Hoffman deal, will be very helpful to us. Now we know, we can't trust them, we have to dig deep to find out who they really are and what they really stand for to have even a good clue as to what they're really do when they're in the US Congress. And I'll be real frank. If they haven't become a member of ALIPAC and posted here, then they don't deserve to be in the US Congress. Period. If all of us take the time, spend the time, devote the hours ... then why haven't they? They're citizens like we are, of the same country we care about ... so if they haven't looked in on us and logged in and made some helpful comments or placed some calls or helped out at numbersusa, then screw 'em, they don't deserve our vote.

Wake-Up Politicians. If you aren't on this board helping US stop illegal immigration, then you don't deserve our vote. If you've got time to hang out with the Family Research Council and the Susan B Anthony List PAC and Team Sarah and Club for Growth ... and don't have time to hang out with US, then you don't have time to stop illegal immigration which makes you absolutely useless to US.

2010. Kick'em to the curb.

Wow, she is done for! The liberals hate her and what small conservative base she before is now gone! Maybe there is a town in Idaho where she was raised at, that needs a mayor or records keeper or something? She abandoned the State of Alaska as Governor and there are also possible ethical issues from the campaign still left unanswered. What is she going loco or something ????
    America <div>Home of the free</div><div>Home of the brave</div><div>Home of 20 million illegal*alien villagers*and counting!*</div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123