Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MARYLAND: Illegal Immigration Opposition Grows

Illegal Immigration Opposition Grows
    April 21st, 2008

As those against illegal immigration saw little to no success in this year’s Maryland general assembly session, that is not to mean that their voices have died down…as a matter of fact, they’ve grown.

Those voices have been joined by similar groups in Virginia and the district to form the Capital Area Alliance Against Illegal Immigration, or as I like to call it the C-triple A-double I…only on the basis that it sounds kind of cooler. The Gazette says that the group is joined by the infamous conservative non-profit law firm Judicial Watch, whose gained recognition over a decade ago for going after President BILL Clinton.

House Minority Leader Anthony J. O’Donnell (R-Dist. 29C) stated that the formation of this group is a sign that people are frustrated with the problem.

None of the proposed initiatives left a House committee. Earlier this year, the Queen Anne’s County Board of Commissioners voted to cut vendors off from doing business with the county if they hire illegal immigrants.
    http://www.marylandpolitics.us/archives/580
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YES!!!!! I know our movement is growing...I can smell success!

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    YES!!!!! I know our movement is growing...I can smell success!
    ME TWO!!!!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)