Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

May 2: Immigration enforcement activist debates illegal

Sat. May 2nd, 2009
    7pm EST Listen to the Dom Giordano, "Education Show" at Philadelphia's WPHT-1210 am "The Big Talker", www.bigtalker1210.com

Mariann Davies, Vice-Chair and Charter member of "You Don't Speak for Me", will debate Marisol Conde Hernandez, an illegal alien Rutger's student regarding the provision of in-state college tuition benefits to illegal aliens.

Send your comments before, during or after the show...to domshow@aol.com

ELE

Ms. Davies, intelligent, articulate and patriot.

Mariann Davies is great! I will definitely be tuning in to listen to the debate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: May 2: YouDontSpeakForMe debate

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    Sat. May 2nd, 2009

7p ET/4p PT
    Listen to the Dom Giordano, "Education Show" at:

Philadelphia's WPHT-1210 am "The Big Talker", www.TheBigTalker1210.com

Mariann Davies, Vice-Chair and Charter member of "You Don't SPEAK for Me" www.DontSpeakForMe.org , YEA..!!

..will debate Marisol Conde Hernandez, an illegal alien Rutger's student regarding the provision of in-state college tuition benefits to illegal aliens.

(BOO..!!)

Send your comments before, during or after the show... to:
    domshow@aol.com
    ..it's 'THE' BigTalker...

Never heard of Dom Giordano..

..but I'll tune in..

Here's Dom Giordano's page:
    www.thebigtalker1210.com/pages/15077.php

I can't get the pics to align

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG PS: STOP the chaos..!! This so-called ‘administration’ is a farce..!! Bust the fascist-marxist usurper & his mafia gang NOW..!! www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html AND www.TheObamaFile.com
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

I won't be home at that time so I hope some-one can create a link to it for listening at a later time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dom has filled in a few times on the Lou Dobbs Radio show
    and just a couple of weeks ago was one of the radio panelists on the TV show.

This is the same man who had an interview with johnny sutton in august 07 and basically let sutton off with out a challenge to anything

Whereas the student is admittedly---

Whereas the student is admittedly---an illegal, why wouldn't ICE be there to arrest her??

This is where the madness continues-- we allow the offender to be free and to argue why WE are wrong. I left MA and then NJ because of the seriously mind damaged liberals. Now we sit here and let those who violate our laws publicly defend herself.
    I now understand the mindest of the militias. They were years ahead of us in recognizing the dangers.

This broadcast didn't happen tonite.....the Phillies game was being aired, and the post-game show cut into 1/2 of the Education Show. The debate segment was pre-taped...so maybe it'll air again. Sorry, folks.