Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

May Day Madness From Immigration Anarchists!

May Day Madness From Immigration Anarchists!
    By Joe Guzzardi

What’s that definition of insanity attributed to Albert Einstein?

Oh yes, now I remember! [color=red][b]“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Awesome article. I can't wait to see how bad it really is.

[quote]“Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistakeâ€
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

I really relate to this article. Two years ago the first march awoke me to this issue. I'm sure that next week's will awake more Americans as well.

There have been two articles in our local papers (in the Spanish media no less) talking about the lack of people participating and the lack of donations from area businesses.

I'm sure all of us will watch the coverage on Thursday with great interest.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Two years ago the first march awoke me to this issue. I'm sure that next week's will awake more Americans as well.
    Woke up alot of people. It's gone south since then because it's become a Latino only issue. Even they have calmed down .....I bet the marches will be big in Latino areas....but not necessarily where all illegal immigrants reside.

Loved the quote I heard recently....no need to murder a person in the middle of a suicide....or something like that. I have a feeling it's going to be a flop.

great article and right on the money!!

[quote][b] “Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistakeâ€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

If someone such as me, who is by nature, very apolitical, was awakened to become an ANGRY American by the last marches, I can imagine that the next march will bring forth more persons like myself. As the saying goes .."let's not interrupt this enemy while he is making a mistake..."

In the end, it's like a lot of little holes in a big ship...it will eventually sink!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I too got involved and found this website after the infamous May 1st marches of 2006.
    The Mexican flags, demands, etc was too much to take.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Look at that picture-----

Look at that picture-----and tell me that's not an invasion!!!!!

Wish I could tell you its not an invasion, but impossible after looking at that picture and remember that's only one city!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast