Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Look at that picture-----

Quote Originally Posted by misterbill
    Look at that picture-----and tell me that's not an invasion!!!!!
    It's funny (well, not really), but I couldn't see many 'shadows' in that photo.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    If someone such as me, who is by nature, very apolitical, was awakened to become an ANGRY American by the last marches, I can imagine that the next march will bring forth more persons like myself. As the saying goes .."let's not interrupt this enemy while he is making a mistake..."

In the end, it's like a lot of little holes in a big ship...it will eventually sink!
    And that is the same reason our organization and others grew so incredibly strongly in the last 2 years. The first big spurt was right after the May 2006 marches, and then another spurt happened sort of on/off through 2007 as well. ... Still growing, still gaining adherents and new members...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Folks, it would be naive of us to think they didn't learn a few lessons from their last march. I'm betting there will me more American flags and less Mexican flags this year (I'm expecting a big change in this area). Additionally, least we forget, in an attempt to broaden support they've already expanded their reasons for marching (no telling how many anti-war zealots will join them). I'm hopeful the American people will see through their insidious tactical changes.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

[quote]An organization called “Latino Families United Without Bordersâ€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote="butterbean"][quote]An organization called “Latino Families United Without Bordersâ€

April
    [quote]Let’s close with some valuable advice we should heed from Napoleon Bonaparte:: “Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistakeâ€

April, you are sooo right! I for one am going to love watching these idiots self destruct!

[quote="April"][quote]Let’s close with some valuable advice we should heed from Napoleon Bonaparte:: “Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistakeâ€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Juan McAmnesty, at a campaign stop in Iowa last year threatened the American people that the illegals would riot and alluded that they would do violence against the American population on some massive scale if they did not get their way. He must think that America is full of nothing but cowards. I think that if and when they finally decide to go that route, that the American people will solve the illegal immigration problem in this country.

I heard on the Terry Anderson show that the constitution party has nominated Chuck Baldwin as their Presidential candidate. Given the choices presented us by the CFR, I think Mr. Baldwin would make a dandy choice. I've read several of his op-eds and he's a patriot. After I vote for him, I'll have fun going down the ballot voting against every incumbent on the roster. That's local, county, state and fed. We need to clean out the TRAITORS from our gubmint.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12