Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

May #'s: Dobbs Is #1 On CNN In Demo,...

Thursday, May 31
    May #'s: Dobbs Is #1 On CNN In Demo, Beating Larry King & Every Other Show

It can now be said: Lou Dobbs has the top-rated show on CNN in the 25-54 demographic.

Perhaps the most dramatic proof yet of Dobbs' success, the newsman delivered more demo viewers than perennial first place host Larry King in the month of May.

Dobbs has been creeping up on King for a while. In the first quarter, he averaged 250,000 compared to King's 295,000. In April, he averaged 284,000 compared to King's 306,000.

In May, for the first time, he topped King, averaging 222,000 demo viewers at 6pm. King averaged 220,000 in the demo at 9pm.

Dobbs is only 100,000 viewers away from King in total viewers.

Additionally, Dobbs beat FNC's Special Report "during two of the four weeks of May" in the demo, CNN notes. Both weeks, Dobbs had a few thousand more demo viewers than Brit Hume.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/cnn ... _60041.asp
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    Now! That should speak for itself about how Americans are UNITED on the issue of illegal immigration!!!!!!!!!!

(Nice picture!! Had to save that one!)
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where is Oreilly, Cavuto, and Hannity and Colmes on these ratings charts?

How about CBS, ABC, and NBC's nightly news?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In May, for the first time, he topped King, averaging 222,000 demo viewers at 6pm. King averaged 220,000 in the demo at 9pm.
    So less than 1/4 million out of 300 million Americans actually know what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    So less than 1/4 million out of 300 million Americans actually know what is going on.
    yet 12 to 20 million illegals know what is going on

JAK
    There are probably thousands of people that get information on sites like ALIPAC, Talk Radio, etc... that don't watch Lou Dobbs... so I think we can hope that more and more Americans are waking up...not just those that watch Lou Dobbs. But... it does show that Americans, along with the Rasm. Poll...do NOT want ANY KIND of amnesty!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I feel safe assuming the majority of legal America feels as we do here at Alipac. I think most have been either too lazy, afraid, or lack the knowledge of how to help the fight. I see this changing though, even with just the new registrations and web visits to this forum. The Dobbs ratings rising are another sign.

We need to keep fighting our Senators, but we need the snowball effect by empowering those citizens out there that are on our side but don't know how to help in the fight.

I believe getting more people to this forum and others, spreading action alerts, and spreading knowledge will be what truly wins this fight for us!

Want to mention Lou Dobbs comes on the west coast at 3pm when most are at work although it may be repeated later, not sure.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You would think that maybe, just maybe, the other networks might awaken to what's really going on with the American people.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    You would think that maybe, just maybe, the other networks might awaken to what's really going on with the American people.
    Well we all know money makes the world go round, so maybe ratings will trump political agendas...could it happen or am I just dreaming?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast