Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

mod edit

I rmember what I entered. It was not a statement of violence. See the following:"Crimes subject to the death penalty vary by jurisdiction. All jurisdictions which use capital punishment designate the highest grade of murder a capital crime, although most jurisdictions require aggravating circumstances. Treason is a capital offense in several jurisdictions."

I apologize if I wrote something that may have appeared as a threat. I merely meant that our government should accuse him of treason.

trea·son
    –noun 1. the offense of acting to overthrow one's government or to harm or kill its sovereign.
    2. a violation of allegiance to one's sovereign or to one's state.

I maintain that what I have heard from mayor vgrosa'a lips on youtube and a few other sites and what I read elsewhere is treason. He has firmly stated that LA and CA belong to the Mexicans.

misterbill: I sent you a PM explaining my reason for editing your post.

Did you not receive it?

It is standard practice here (well, required by the rules, in fact) that we handle situations like this off the boards by using PMs instead.

Thanks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Remember that the CAPS estimate put the numbers of IAs at up to 38 million.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123