Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    I HATE the word comprehensive.
    I do too, agrneydgrl! I hate it as much as I hate the word broken. I want to puke every time I hear either one. It's like a emergency siren goes off in my brain and I know whoever's pushing whatever comprehensive thing they're pushing to fix whatever thing they claim is broken, is just pulling another Con Job on the American People.
    Don't forget "hiding in the shadows" - like when they march in the streets.

Exactly, ReggieMay! How could I have forgotten that one!! And this one:

"We can't deport illegal aliens because we don't know who they are, where they are or what they're doing." -- Tom Ridge, Secretary of Homeland Security; John Ashcroft, US Attorney General; Dick Cheney, Vice President of the United States; George Bush II, President of the United States.

Then:

"They're doing jobs Americans won't do".

Really?!! How do you know that if you don't know who they are, where they are or what they're doing?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Nobody should be forced to buy insurance for themselves or anyone else, not individuals or employers. Americans have always taken care of their sick, either through health insurance, their own money, assistance from friends and family, government programs for the elderly like MediCare and for the poor like MediCaid, and not-so-poor like SCHIP, and charity programs.

80% of our hospitals are "charity" hospitals operating on 501 C 3 status for charitable purposes. Yet they sell their services for money like normal for-profit hospitals.

Either make them be charitable hospitals or force them to convert to for-profit businesses and operate like normal for-profit competitive enterprises. Then, we can fund some real charitable hospitals or funds that provide free services for those who don't qualify for MediCaid but due to circumstances beyond their control can't afford their health insurance or to pay their medical bills.

Set up some criteria. Establish some funds and ask our generous Americans to give, which they will, and then use these funds for the surgery and treatment of those caught in a lurch without involving the government at all.
    The people that refuse to buy insurance, receive heathcare that is paid for, by those that purchase insurance. I buy a family, healthcare insurance. If you refuse to buy insurance, yet receive treatment, my insurance dollars help pay for your free care. I don't want to pay for your care. I want you to buy your own insurance.

It's like refusing to buy car insurance, yet having your car repair bills and healthcare claims from an auto accident paid for, by the insured driver. Some of those refusing to buy health insurance are getting a free ride.

If you want to refuse health insurance, you should not receive treatment. Families and friends do NOT pay for your treatment. They simply can't raise the funds required for cancer, heart transplants, etc.

Sure they could help with a few hundred dollars. They might even have a bake sale. Unfortunately, today's serious healthcare bills can easily approach a million dollars.

If you believe charitable giving is providing healthcare solutions for those "in need", you're mistaken.

Even non-profit hospitals, need to charge for services. They can't give away their service. Non-profits may even close down money losing departments. A hospital needs money to pay salaries, supplies, buy new equipment. This "free" healthcare for you, is paid for by me.

MediCare, MediCaid, and SCHIP are not actually free. The paitent may not pay for his care but we do, with taxes. Our tax dollars support these programs. To expand these good programs would result in a tax increase.

I would rather you buy insurance that covers you and your family, than my tax bill go up to provide you free healthcare.

In total, healthcare is paid for by insurance dollars or tax dollars. No hospital , nurse, or doctor is working for free. Friends and familiys can't afford to help with the expensive care that is frequently required by many people.

If you're not buying insurance, you hope to never get sick or hope someone else pays for it with their insurance or tax dollars.

magyart wrote:
    It's like refusing to buy car insurance, yet having your car repair bills and healthcare claims from an auto accident paid for, by the insured driver. Some of those refusing to buy health insurance are getting a free ride.
    Kind of like uninsured motorist coverage - which in my town is very high priced due to the massive numbers of illegals.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do too, agrneydgrl! I hate it as much as I hate the word broken. I want to puke every time I hear either one. It's like a emergency siren goes off in my brain and I know whoever's pushing whatever comprehensive thing they're pushing to fix whatever thing they claim is broken, is just pulling another Con Job on the American People.

"We can't deport illegal aliens because we don't know who they are, where they are or what they're doing." -- Tom Ridge, Secretary of Homeland Security; John Ashcroft, US Attorney General; Dick Cheney, Vice President of the United States; George Bush II, President of the United States.

Then:

Really?!! How do you know that if you don't know who they are, where they are or what they're doing?

Just my two cents: How about the phrases "We are all God's children" and "My Friends"??? LOL! I wanted to scream everytime I heard those two also! :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

From Malkin's column. We can't let our guard down:

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Nobody should be forced to buy insurance for themselves or anyone else, not individuals or employers. Americans have always taken care of their sick, either through health insurance, their own money, assistance from friends and family, government programs for the elderly like MediCare and for the poor like MediCaid, and not-so-poor like SCHIP, and charity programs.

80% of our hospitals are "charity" hospitals operating on 501 C 3 status for charitable purposes. Yet they sell their services for money like normal for-profit hospitals.

Either make them be charitable hospitals or force them to convert to for-profit businesses and operate like normal for-profit competitive enterprises. Then, we can fund some real charitable hospitals or funds that provide free services for those who don't qualify for MediCaid but due to circumstances beyond their control can't afford their health insurance or to pay their medical bills.

Set up some criteria. Establish some funds and ask our generous Americans to give, which they will, and then use these funds for the surgery and treatment of those caught in a lurch without involving the government at all.
    The people that refuse to buy insurance, receive heathcare that is paid for, by those that purchase insurance. I buy a family, healthcare insurance. If you refuse to buy insurance, yet receive treatment, my insurance dollars help pay for your free care. I don't want to pay for your care. I want you to buy your own insurance.

If you want to refuse health insurance, you should not receive treatment. Families and friends do NOT pay for your treatment. They simply can't raise the funds required for cancer, heart transplants, etc.

Sure they could help with a few hundred dollars. They might even have a bake sale. Unfortunately, today's serious healthcare bills can easily approach a million dollars.

If you believe charitable giving is providing healthcare solutions for those "in need", you're mistaken.

Even non-profit hospitals, need to charge for services. They can't give away their service. Non-profits may even close down money losing departments. A hospital needs money to pay salaries, supplies, buy new equipment. This "free" healthcare for you, is paid for by me.

MediCare, MediCaid, and SCHIP are not actually free. The paitent may not pay for his care but we do, with taxes. Our tax dollars support these programs. To expand these good programs would result in a tax increase.

I would rather you buy insurance that covers you and your family, than my tax bill go up to provide you free healthcare.

In total, healthcare is paid for by insurance dollars or tax dollars. No hospital , nurse, or doctor is working for free. Friends and familiys can't afford to help with the expensive care that is frequently required by many people.

If you're not buying insurance, you hope to never get sick or hope someone else pays for it with their insurance or tax dollars.
    Actually, that isn't true, that's just another pro-health care anti-liberty falsehood. Uninsured in America spend $30 billion a year on their health care paid for out of their own pockets.

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2540397020080825

This article quoting a study by George Mason Universeity claims that the government reimbursed the hospitals for $43 billion in 2008, doctors contributed $7 billion and charities contributed another $6.3 billion.

The US government only reimburses hospitals for patients who qualify for MediCaid but weren't signed up, such as a poor woman who has a baby and the baby is immediately signed up and the woman is signed up because her health is important to the health of the baby and/or illegal aliens under a law passed a few years ago for emergency care reimbursement for hospitals treating illegal aliens or very poor Americans who were eligible for MediCaid but didn't know it or didn't want it and were signed up for it at the hospital.

So it's a lie that either insurance premiums or taxes are higher because of the uninsured. If your insurance premiums are too high, it's because there isn't enough competition or you're using your insurance for too much stuff that you should pay for out of pocket increasing my insurance premiums.

If your taxes are too high, it's because they're income based, need to be changed to the FairTax and government spending is too high and needs to be cut not expanded to insure the uninsured at 4 x the cost being spent now.

The vast majority of the expense of government for the uninsured are illegal aliens. Get the illegal aliens out of the country and you'll see that $43 billion drop by 75% or more, and the other 25% are MediCaid eligible patients who just haven't signed up for it yet or weren't born yet to do so.

So, please don't tell a fellow American I have to buy insurance because you chose to, please don't tell me you pay more health insurance premiums because other Americans chose not to purchase insurance, and please don't tell me you pay more taxes than someone else because you're insured, because you don't.

Also, please don't confuse the cost of uninsured care spent on illegal aliens and uninsured immigrants with the cost of uninsured care spent on Americans who are already eligible for it through MediCaid as a matter of long established existing law.

Finally, there is no hospital outside of a handful of charity hospitals that will treat anyone without assurance of payment, required upfront with cash prepayments, liens on a home, or evidence of credit that will assure payment over a period of time.

I trust the truth about the uninsured in the United States will brighten your day and set you free from the myth that you're paying more to cover the uninsured when you're only paying more taxes to cover the health care reimbursements to hospitals for illegal aliens and some immigrants. Americans pay their own way as my article demonstrates, and with rare exception, always have.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    Please read and distribute

Conservatives: Beware of McCain Regression Syndrome
    by Michelle Malkin
    http://www.alipac.us/article4860.html

If you would like to share your negative feelings about John McCain, how he is a traitor, how he is two faced, how he is a Globalist Amnesty pusher, or how you will not support those in league with him, etc...

Please contact

Sarah Palin
    http://palinforamerica.com/

and

Scott Brown
    http://www.brownforussenate.com/

and encourage others to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal

Then:

Just my two cents: How about the phrases "We are all God's children" and "My Friends"??? LOL! I wanted to scream everytime I heard those two also! :P
    Oh yes, they absolutely make me want to scream too.

And how about this one:

"We are a nation of immigrants."

When we are in fact a nation of natives, explorers, conquerors, settlers, slaves, citizens and aliens.

I certainly hope and pray that McCain is seeing the future. By saying that he doubts there will be CIR this year, I am getting the feeling that he is not so sure about his re-election. I hope, I hope, I HOPE!

“We don’t believe that comprehensive immigration reform will get done before the election either, but we want to get AgJOBS passed,â€

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast