Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain Knows How To Secure Border-Past 21 Years Proves It

McCain Knows How To Secure Border His Past 21 Years In AZ Proves It [Video]
    By Digger

John McCain on Meet The Press this weekend went on to actually state that he "knows how to secure the border" stating that his past experience in Arizona proves it.

Wow! Someone who isn't paying attention may just think "Well yes he is experienced. I'm voting for this guy!", but what has a McCain senate position done to Arizona?

A new video out tells the truth. In his 21 years in office in Arizona, the problem of illegal immigration along the Arizona border has simply exploded. McCain's "experience", that he touts, is simply doing nothing and allowing the problem to continue. Don't be fooled by this shyster. He is simply a liar when he claims that he knows how to secure the border.

In addition, McCain stated that he would sign the McCain-Kennedy amnesty bill that went before the Senate last year and was ultimately defeated by public outrage and the masses calling Washington. And nobody should be surprised by that, it was his bill. I mean the question was pretty irrelevant.

Another portion of the video points out a quote by Senator Thad Cochran of Mississippi who has known McCain for 3 decades and stated that "The thought of his being president sends a cold chill down my spine... He is erratic. He is hotheaded. He loses his temper and he worries me."

Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

Watch the quick video below and watch McCain backpeddle.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLzWDmxUeLI
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Senator McCain knows how to secure the border, then we need to ask him, "Why haven't you?" He's been in the Senate where he could have worked diligently to sponsor and support legislation to get our borders and ports secure; however, he has chosen not to do so unless border security measures were/are tied to amnesty for 12-20 million illegal foreign nationals residing in the U.S. Again, Senator McCain, "If you know how to secure our nation's borders, why haven't you, and, why should we believe that you will if elected president?"
    <div>"The making of an American begins at the point where he himself rejects all other ties, any other history, and himself adopts the vesture of his adopted land."**
    -James Baldwin, American Writer</div>

John McCain would sign his own amnesty bill as president; tries co-opting attrition

Yesterday, Tim Russert asked John McCain:
    "If the Senate passed your bill, S.1433, the McCain/Kennedy immigration bill, would you as president sign it?
    McCain replied:
    "Yeah. But look, the lesson is, it isn't - one, it isn't going to come. It isn't going to come."
    Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLWRW4GoGHY

In other news, McCain is now trying to pretend to embrace the attrition concept, whereby we'd enforce our laws and reduce non-emergency services now to encourage many or most illegal aliens to go home voluntarily. However, he only presents it as a side-effect of an amnesty rather than suggesting it as an alternative to amnesty. And, he's discussing it as yet another attempt to fool people into supporting his amnesty:

[McCain said:] "I would propose, once the borders are secure and the borders stay government-certified, then I would have [a] tamper-proof biometric-document system so that the only people that can work are those who have that. And that would cause many more to leave this country,"

...The program's host, Jorge Ramos (anchorman for Univision), asked Mr. McCain if that meant no legalization program "for the first two or three years," and Mr. McCain seemed to concur.

"I am saying that in the first year or two years at the present pace we can get the border secured, and then we can address the other part of it. The American people want the border secured first, and that is what we have to do," Mr. McCain said, according to an English transcript provided by the network.
    In other words, he's just slightly changing tactics in order to get the amnesty that he and those he's linked to want.

It's also quite fitting that, as described at the link above, Ramos is a Mexican citizen by choice despite having lived and worked in the U.S. for over a decade.
    http://lonewacko.com/blog/archives/007427.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

His history shows he has sided with big business and undermined enforcement of the law.