Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain looks to unify GOP, plans to meet with Romney

by Mosheh Oinounou
    February 9th, 2008 3:00 PM Eastern

Seattle, WA – One day after his chief rival for the GOP nomination dropped out, Sen. John McCain said among his priorities is now unifying a divided Republican party.

“We are very aware that there is some unification of the party that has to take place,â€

McCain can go pound sand down a rathole. We got off the boat and we're going all the way.

I just hope McCain appoints Romney as his Vice President. If this is the case, I may vote for McCain in November.

Translated, what he's basically saying to conservatives:

"I've been winning enough so far without you, I'll throw a little bone to you because I could use your support, but I'm not really going to change my ways at all...and on the off chance that I win the general election, you can bet safely that I'll be working to pass liberal legislation with the Democratically-controlled Congress."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Sharona
    I just hope McCain appoints Romney as his Vice President. If this is the case, I may vote for McCain in November.
    Same here. My vote will be for Romney's VP, not McClown's presidency.

Well some kind of back room deal was done to make Romney pull out of the race, which leads me to believe Romney is another scoundrel.

Don't trust Romney any longer, as far as I can throw him. If he will agree to serve as McPain's VP, he is just another liar. He should tell McPain to go to ****.

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharona
    Same here. My vote will be for Romney's VP, not McClown's presidency.
    unless you then plan on hiring someone to 'off' mclame (which i hear is illegal) you will have mccain as president with the swimmer kennedy as his hero leading us down the path to spp/nau. unless the president gives Romney power, which mccain wont, vp is pretty much a person waiting for the pres to recieve a very bad diagnosis from his doctor.

OK, so now we have a liberal meeting with a moderate? This is not going to sway anti-amnesty voters in the least. Hold fast!!! NEVER SETTLE AGAIN!

I never have trusted Romney. He is BIG BUSINESS and I don't trust him to turn once he gets in office. As VP he will be useless, unless he is like Cheny, where Cheny is the one running the country behind the scenes. BOOSH is just a puppet.

If McCain picks Romney or Huckster as a VP, he's toast and stupid to boot!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast