Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

After 2000, there were many McCainiacs that were very angry and bitter…a lot of people were bitter because when you invest your hard work and your effort and your passion to a candidate, you understand that there is a period there where you got to unify people and get them to recognize what the major goal is,â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCainiacs.......McCainiacs???? Sounds like the name of a mental disorder.
    In my view, there is only one way McCain can unify the republican party, and that is for him to leave it.

Romney was not really a conservative-not really tough on immigration while Gov in mass -we just convinced ourselves a little before south carolina he became that possible date at closing time.He was the last thing between mccain and the nomination.We all no that except for hunter and tancredo (thompson came too late) there was not really a true conservative or tough border enforcer in the race.We kept waiting for someone and with too many in the field mccain got that 35% and the band wagon jumpers and johnny come lately voters pushed him through.Romney would not make difference as vice president and I bet he would avoid illegal immigration questions if nominated.

if it was not for George Allen's "maccaca' comment which was blown out and sunk him-We would be uniting behind him as he would be sailing to nomination and he clearly favored border control and helped stop amnesty the first time around.

I think they might draft Condoleezza Rice for VP to counter either a Clinton or Obama ticket.

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

romney--vp

Dianne--
    "Don't trust Romney any longer, as far as I can throw him. If he will agree to serve as McPain's VP, he is just another liar. He should tell McPain to go to ****."

I voted for Romney in the primaries in GA. I pray you are wrong about his recent reasoning. He may cherish the job so much that he will join hands with the devil thinking that possibly he can go from VP to win the nomination the next time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12