Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain to Obama: Send troops to border if you don't like new

The Hill
    McCain to Obama: Send troops to border if you don't like new immigration law
    By Ian Swanson - 04/24/10 09:06 AM ET

President Barack Obama should dispatch National Guard troops to the border if he doesn’t like Arizona’s new immigration law, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said Friday.

McCain, who endorsed the tough new Arizona law earlier this week, defended it as necessary because of the federal government’s inability to secure the border.

“If the president doesn’t like what the Arizona Legislature and governor may be doing, then I call on the president to immediately call for the dispatch of 3,000 National Guard troops to our border and mandate that 3,000 additional Border Patrol [officers] be sent to our border as well,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Apparently Moron McCain does not realize that troops on the border are too late to help law abiding Arizona citizens from the ravages brought against them by the invasion waves of illegal criminals already firmly lodged in their state.

I'm going to take a full size, full color poster of Jan Brewer to the next tea party. I hope it puts some inspiration into these tail dragging republicans around here. Maybe I'll even print up a bunch of black and whites and post them around!

Where is this all leading, I wish I knew. I think we should draft some amicus briefs, though not necessarily through ALIPAC. It seems like the more radical the legal thinking that OBL groups come up, with the more it hinders essential law enforcement and the ability of any government to protect its citizenry. They can't have it both ways.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How about Juan R. McCain butt out? You had your change you turncoat and you dumped on America!!!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Image of a media conference on immigration reform on Capitol Hill March 30, 2006 in Washington, DC. Dianne Feinstein was also at this conference.

Nice Try McCain! Why are you distancing yourself from the Amnesty legislation you helped write? What Obama is pushing is just a version of the McCain-Kennedy bill. That's right, border security with full blown amnesty.

Dixie

If troops are sent...they will be weaponless with both hands tied behind their backs. The ACLU will be in camera distance and a host of Attorneys waiting to take down anyone of them who tries to secure the border.

Quote Originally Posted by Rai7965
    If troops are sent...they will be weaponless with both hands tied behind their backs. The ACLU will be in camera distance and a host of Attorneys waiting to take down anyone of them who tries to secure the border.
    And John McLame knows this. That's why he's running his trap as an opportunist..what a dirt bag.

Does John McCain not get it? We want the border secured, and we want interior enforcement. It is not one or the other, it is both, period. We want Arizona legislation in all states, to keep the illegal aliens from bleeding over into other states. We want them gone. Self deport, or be deported.

Birthright citizenship should be stopped immediately. Emergency action should be taken on this. These anchor babies demonstrating on the streets of America for lawbreaking criminals is not right for the nation or for the citizenry forced to provide for them and forced to listen to them.

John 14:27 (King James Version)
    It is written,... Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

"Birthright citizenship should be stopped immediately. Emergency action should be taken on this. These anchor babies demonstrating on the streets of America for lawbreaking criminals is not right for the nation or for the citizenry forced to provide for them and forced to listen to them.
    Birthright citizenship is not covered in the constitution, so why does it even exsist? It is not logical for the child of an illegal alien to be a citizen. I hate when anchor babies try to protest or defend their parents. I hate it even more when they speek in Spanish when they are fluent in English. Anchor babies should have their citizenship revoked.
    We recognize that if you really want to create a job tomorrow, you can remove an illegal alien today

Related:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-196112.html
    McCain: If Obama doesn't like AZ. law, he can put troops on

Added to Homepage
    http://www.alipac.us/article-5180--0-0.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast