Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by legalatina
    Funny, I received a call from the Republican National Committee asking for donations this afternoon. I told them while I fully am supporting our local Republican candidate for Congress...I cannot in good conscience donate anything that will assist McCain's campaign unless he fires Juan Hernandez, and clearly states that amnesty is off the table. Better yet, I said he should make moves to ask someone like Tancredo, Romney to be his VP....THEN I'll believe him about his "turn around" regarding illegal immigration.
    Good for you legalatina! Well said! What was their reaction?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AFter my polite but firm refusal to commit to donating "at the very least $100.00 dollars to make sure that Hillary Clinton isn't elected" ......the young sounding caller said that he knew what I was talking about as he was from Mesa, AZ and that almost all the people he called today were mentioning the opposition to John McCain's immigration stance...but then asked me if I thought Hillary was a bigger threat. I said I'm more threatened by the prospect that the chief architect of the two failed Senate Amnesty bills is running for President, hasn't changed his position and hired a former Cabinet Minister of Mexico to be his "Hispanic (illegal alien) Outreach Coordinator". Lucky for me, my dog started barking loudly, the doorbell rang and I had to hang up.

AFter my polite but firm refusal to commit to donating "at the very least $100.00 dollars to make sure that Hillary Clinton isn't elected"
    I would rather have Hillary than McCain. Best of course would be Lou Dobbs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain now says his first priority is fortifying U.S. borders.
    I'm afraid that McLame's brand of a secured border will only consist of a water gun and a camera. This guy is just simply outright lying to us. None of the candidates plan to secure the border and if you really think they do, I have a river that you'd be interested in..

If it comes down to McCAMNESTY vs. either of the two Dems., we will not have a “dog in this fightâ€

Nice going legalatina. Good retort to the RNC caller.

AFter my polite but firm refusal to commit to donating "at the very least $100.00 dollars to make sure that Hillary Clinton isn't elected" ......the young sounding caller said that he knew what I was talking about as he was from Mesa, AZ and that almost all the people he called today were mentioning the opposition to John McCain's immigration stance...but then asked me if I thought Hillary was a bigger threat. I said I'm more threatened by the prospect that the chief architect of the two failed Senate Amnesty bills is running for President, hasn't changed his position and hired a former Cabinet Minister of Mexico to be his "Hispanic (illegal alien) Outreach Coordinator". Lucky for me, my dog started barking loudly, the doorbell rang and I had to hang up.
    That's great! If they are asking for feedback and they tell them the truth, maybe just maybe he'll get the bejeebers scared out of him that he just might lose his dream. The military will vote for him so he is probably guaranteed Florida.

I tell them. I give to individual campaigns of candidates that reflect my views such as Senator Inhofe, Sessions, DeMint, Hunter, Schuler, Vitter, and any person who stands for the American Citizen. I will, however, not give to any of the main parties until I can see they are serious about backing the every day American worker again and mean it by their actions prior to them asking for my vote or my money.

illegal alien) Outreach Coordinator". Lucky for me, my dog started barking loudly
    legalatina,
    I see you have done a great job of training your dog to bark loudly every time the term "illegal alien" is mentioned. Good Job! :P

The thought that anyone would believe John McCain right now is mind boggling. The man wants to be president, he will say ANYTHING in order to get it.

He would most likely be a one term president due to his age. That means that he will have even LESS on the line if he were to abandon us then.

He cannot be trusted. He has proven that.

Talk radio is going to try to put us on a guilt trip saying, "Do you want Obama?!! If you do not get behind McCain you will get Obama!!"

Don't fall for it. When they say that, say, "I WANT another candidate, because I REFUSE to support John McCain when I know all too clearly his track record and his willingness to turn his back on conservatives, Republicans and ALL Americans at the drop of a dime".

If we were to vote for John McCain we would be abandoning ourselves, our country, our families, EVERYTHING!!

Even if McCain might be better on the war.....we can't even be sure of THAT!! Don't let talk radio pressure you. YOU know the TRUTH about everything!

We NEED a better candidate. It just has to happen. If McCain really loved his country, he would step down. But instead he will stay even if he knows he will lose because what comes first to John McCain IS John McCain, certainly not his country and certainly not us and our families!

T-R-A-I-T-O-R

I pray for a miracle that all the candidates have to be replaced with true American Patriots before the election.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast