Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My
    The thought that anyone would believe John McCain right now is mind boggling. The man wants to be president, he will say ANYTHING in order to get it.

He would most likely be a one term president due to his age. That means that he will have even LESS on the line if he were to abandon us then.

He cannot be trusted. He has proven that.

Talk radio is going to try to put us on a guilt trip saying, "Do you want Obama?!! If you do not get behind McCain you will get Obama!!"

Don't fall for it. When they say that, say, "I WANT another candidate, because I REFUSE to support John McCain when I know all too clearly his track record and his willingness to turn his back on conservatives, Republicans and ALL Americans at the drop of a dime".

If we were to vote for John McCain we would be abandoning ourselves, our country, our families, EVERYTHING!!

Even if McCain might be better on the war.....we can't even be sure of THAT!! Don't let talk radio pressure you. YOU know the TRUTH about everything!

We NEED a better candidate. It just has to happen. If McCain really loved his country, he would step down. But instead he will stay even if he knows he will lose because what comes first to John McCain IS John McCain, certainly not his country and certainly not us and our families!

T-R-A-I-T-O-R

What I'm hearing about Obama today is scaring the heck out of me, even worse than McCain!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Words vs. action

It appears way too many voters still entrust their votes to a candidate's words rather than their actions. All anyone has to do is look at McCain's voting record on immigration to see what his agenda is.

He can say he'll be security first now. Surely, he'll get many votes from "the sheep asleep at the wheel" who don't know any better. If elected, he'll surely return to his amnesty agenda, much to the surprise of the "sheep".

But before that happens, hopefully, enough of the educated, patriotic Americans will step forward and make their presence known before we fulfill a mistake that will forever change the demographic landscape of this country.

Welcome to Alipac Squire. First time I've noticed you.

All I can say is pray for a miracle that all of the candidates have to be replaced with real patriots before November
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh my gosh. I may have to take back what I said here.

What I'm hearing about Obama today is scaring the heck out of me, even worse than McCain!!
    They all scare me now that Ron Paul dropped out...... Obama nd McCain scare me more that Hillary does. She isn't unknown like the rest. Face it no good people stayed in the race. Somebody decent, not Nader, needs to step up. They would win hands down.
    COME ON LOU!!!!!!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Ron Paul has not dropped out.

Pure frustration realizing the numerous similarities between Senator McCamnesty and the two leading dems. Senator McCamnesty would be a natural candidate as a War Hero with his apparently demonstrated strength in National Defense except for his refusal to Defend our National Borders, Pro-ILLEGAL, Pro-Blanket AMNESTY, against Tax Cuts, help block judges, etc,etc..

Now he claims to be for ALL that he has spent the last several years working against and of course against ALL he has spent the last several years working for in the Senate. Again I have been down this path before with the Bushwacker and Kamnesty Bailey stating what they thought was required to be elected not what they supported. They all want to lead the United States into becoming a Third World Country and we have discussed the reasons many times.

This is all I need to know:

[b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

McVain has already proven himself to be a born liar on amnesty. he is such a pathological liar he insists on misnaming amnesty deliberately to fool people. he insulted those who stood up for the law and common sense. he viciously smeared average americans who said No to his insane plan.

and now he expects us to believe he's miraculously going to "enforce the border"?? what voter with half a brain would fall for such an obviously transparent lie?

plus he still will amnesty the 30 million already here. which is insane. rhymes with McVain.

please, none of us can vote for McCain, please don't vote for this lying illegal alien enabler.

I love the way, in typical McCain fashion, he TRIES to give us that stupid line....."the American people have made it clear that they want the borders secured...so that's what I'm going to do"

AND THEN HE HAS THE BLATANT GALL TO THINK WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE SECOND PART TO THE SENTENCE IS WHICH HE SO UNSKILLFULLY LEAVES OUT.

It goes to show the little bit of respect he has for us.

Trying to mislead us of his full intentions at this stage of the game, because he knows that we would not approve of it ......this is a very bad sign.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123