Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain screams at 9/11 families for not supporting amnesty!

McCain Screams at 9/11 Families for a Security America Member for Opposing his Illegal Amnesty Bill
    9/11 Families for a Secure America
    Peter Gadiel
    03/15/2006

John McCain SCREAMS AT 9/11 FSA MEMBERS FOR OPPOSING HIS BILL TO GIVE AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS

McCain CHALLENGES PETER GADIEL TO DEBATE HIM IN ARIZONA . GADIEL ACCEPTS CHALLENGE

ENCOUNTER WITH JOHN McCAIN:

At the end of a week of lobbying, we accidentally met Sen. John McCain just outside the Russell Senate Office Building . Joan, Bruce and I approached him identified ourselves as 9/11 family members. We told him we opposed his amnesty bill and of our promise to hold accountable members of Congress who vote for it for the acts of violence that result. The following conversation resulted:

McCain looked at Joan and said : “You're kidding, aren't you?”

Joan Molinaro : “No, we're not kidding.”

At this, McCain started screaming and pointed his finger in our faces: “ After all I've done for you people! I welcome you to come to my state. I'll debate the issue with you. The people of Arizona trust me…I got 77% of the vote last year. Who do you think they'll believe?”

Peter Gadiel : “ Yeah sure. You won that race by getting 85 % of your money from out of state.”

McCain : “It's people like you who make my job so hard. I got 77% of the vote…."

Gadiel: "Oh sure, but you needed What kind of confidence is that?"

By this time, Joan and Peter were turning their backs to McCain, and he started to come after them. But Bruce saw a guard from the Russell Building come out, take McCain by the arm and pull him inside the building.

9/11 FSA accepts Senator McCain's challenge to debate him on the issue of illegal immigration.

Sen. Lindsay Graham admits that cheap labor, especially the cheap greens fees at golf courses, are more important than enforcing the law.

9/11 FSA members Joan Molinaro, Bruce De Cell, Grace Godshalk and Peter Gadiel lobbied the Senate during the week of February 27 to March 3. Part of the time we were accompanied by Bill Buchanan, Bob Shoemaker, Helen Pfalsgraf and Rick Rio of Virginia 's very effective immigration reform group, ANCIR. Our purpose was to oppose bills that would reward illegal aliens by granting them amnesty and the right to become citizens of the United States.

The worst amnesty bills are S. 1033 sponsored by Sens. McCain and Kennedy, and the as yet unnumbered bill sponsored by Sen. Arlen Specter.

We had a lengthy appointment with one Senator and met briefly with a second. In addition, we had meetings with staff members representing twelve other Senators.

We were able to attend a portion of the Senate Judiciary Committee's discussion of illegal immigration in the “markup” session of Thursday March 2. During this meeting Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) disgraced himself by showing contempt for of all those who have been killed or injured by illegal aliens. Graham said he plays golf, that most of the courses he plays on use illegal alien labor, and that he, like many other Americans is happy to benefit from that cheap labor. Joan, Bruce and I were appalled that a United States Senator would admit that he thinks lower greens fees are more important than the lives of those he claims to represent. During the hearing, Sen. Russ Feingold (D-Wis) issued a press release endorsing the McCain-Kennedy amnesty.

The 9/11 FSA position is this: if an amnesty passes, among the 11,000,000 to 20,000,000 recipients of amnesty there will inevitably be violent felons and terrorists. (For example, one of the participants in the 1993 WTC bombing had received amnesty in 1986. Other recipients of the ‘86 amnesty have been involved in crimes such as the killings outside CIA headquarters.) We told the staffs of Feingold, Graham and other amnesty supporters that if an amnesty bill is passed, when violent criminal or terrorist acts are committed by those receiving amnesty, 9/11 FSA will make sure that the people in their states know that Graham, Feingold, et al, made those crimes possible by allowing the perpetrators to stay in the USA.

This blunt approach has been made necessary by the failure of many members of the Senate to overcome their reliance on contributions made by the members of the US Chamber of Commerce, National Association of Manufacturers and other employers of illegals; their failure to ignore the expensive lobbying campaigns of LaRaza, the ACLU, the United Methodist Church, George Soros, and so on.

Meeting with Administration officials

Since the 9/11 attacks, 9/11 FSA has several times asked for meetings with representatives of the Bush Administration. These requests were ignored. Then, in December we were called by a Bush official who asked us to meet with her and did so in January. This was very useful and we were invited to a second meeting, this time with a person holding a senior position in the Administration. This occurred immediately after our outdoor visit with Sen. McCain, and was much friendlier.

We have no delusions that 9/11 FSA is now a Washington powerhouse, but we think that we have achieved a minor degree of influence. The explosive response of McCain and the sudden interest on the part of Administration officials may be indications of our voice being heard and listened to by elected officials and policy makers.

Link

By this time, Joan and Peter were turning their backs to McCain, and he started to come after them. But Bruce saw a guard from the Russell Building come out, take McCain by the arm and pull him inside the building.
    I always knew that there was a little bit of 'Nam in this guy just waiting to come out.

At this, McCain started screaming and pointed his finger in our faces: “ After all I've done for you people! I welcome you to come to my state. I'll debate the issue with you. The people of Arizona trust me…I got 77% of the vote last year. Who do you think they'll believe?”
    And this guy who can't keep his cool thinks he wants to be President? I think that he is the worst choice of all.

And I bet you 77% of his people wouldn't vote for him again knowing what they know now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I used to like McCain up to about 2 years ago. This guy has got to go. His mindset is for votes, not common sense.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHAT A NUT JOB!

People of Arizona, you got some 'slpainin' to do!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I think he is a whack job, maybe he is into some of his wife's illicit drugs.

Go Peter! For those of you that are new to ALIPAC. Peter Gadiel is my personal friend and one of the key people that inspired the creation of ALIPAC.

W

I read about this on the Minuteman website, but I can't find it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    I used to like McCain up to about 2 years ago. This guy has got to go. His mindset is for votes, not common sense.
    Ditto
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Hay William, I met Peter in Tucson a couple months ago and gave him a copy of the book "INSanity" by Neville Cramer. If you've never seen the book, ask Peter to borrow it, you'll love it.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast